[six]

55 days until the end of the deal.

"Bellamy," Clarke knocked on the 4th time. "I know you're still mad at me, but it's been almost two weeks since we had a proper conversation!" Clarke sighed, and once she heard things break inside, she searched quickly for the keys, opening the door.

She called out for him, but no answer. She searched in the whole house, but she stopped in the kitchen. There were more than three bottles empty at the floor, and at a corner, there was a sad and drunk Bellamy.

Clarke almost throws herself to the floor so she could be in front of him. She grabbed his face on her hands, and she notices Bellamy was crying.

"Bellamy..."

"Go away, Clarke." He tried to let go of her, but he was too weak.

"She's going to be okay."

"She's still sick."

"She'll be okay. Come on. You need a shower and some rest." She sighed, and he nodded slowly, cleaning his tears.

Clarke grabbed him carefully by his waist, and she moved them to the bathroom. She started to unbutton his shirt, and then she took off his jeans and socks

She took off her shoes and socks too as she entered the bathtub with him, turning on the hot water. She sat on the edge of the tub, and she started to take care of him.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked low as she washed his curls.

"No matter what happened between us, you're my best friend, my soulmate. How can you ask me that after everything?"

"After the way, I treat you..."

"I still won't leave you." She admitted low. "I was going to come earlier, but I was afraid you would scream at me."

"Probably would." He smiled a little, and he searched for her hand. "Thank you," he whispered, and she nodded softly. "Where would I be without you?"

"Nowhere." She smiled gently, and she helped him get out.

They strolled to his room, and she put him on the bed carefully. Clarke took off her clothes, dressing one of his t-shirts, and since she knew he wouldn't remember anything, she sat on the bed next to him, putting his head on her lap and sang low until he fell asleep.