[three]

94 days until the deal is over.

"So... Bellamy, huh?" Val said, smiling.

"Why does everyone makes that question once they enter my shop?" She frowned.

"You two have feelings for each other since always." Val smiled widely, and Clarke bounced her head.

"It's — it's nothing serious." Clarke looked at the flowers.

"I'm just saying." Val shrugged. "The dates are just a bonus."

"We're not even going on a date tonight. We're going to visit Octavia."

"How's she doing?" Val smiled, sitting down.

"Octavia is feeling a little hopeless. She doesn't feel like it's just a flue. Luckily, she has Bellamy." Clarke grinned, proud.

"Hm, that smile." Val smirked, and Clarke rolled her eyes.

"There's no smile." Clarke frowned.

"There is a smile." Bellamy smiled, entering the shop. "She's falling for me."

"Hasn't she always been in love with you?" Val asked, confused, and Clarke's mouth got dry.

"I'm still here!" Clarke grumbled, throwing a flower at Val.

"You are." Val smiled, and Clarke sighed.

"This isn't a movie. I'm not falling for my best friend. That never works. Eventually, one of them leaves." She put down the flowers, and she looked at Val. "You can take care of the store today or just close it. I lost my mood to do anything." Clarke said and walked away from the store, with tears bursting down on her eyes.

Bellamy watched Clarke leave, and he felt guilty. After a while, he finally drove to Octavia's, entering right away. In a sweet gesture, he kissed her forehead.

"What's wrong, Bell? Where's Clarke?" She asked low, and he frowned, sitting next to her.

"I think she's mad at me." He bounced his head, and Octavia looked sadly at him.

"What happened?"

"Me and Val were joking about Clarke being in love with me, and somehow, it upset her." He played with his fingers, and Octavia grabbed his hand slowly.

"Bell, I'm not going to lie. I think she's in love with you, but you know Clarke. She's compassionate about love. She's even more fragile when it comes to you. She doesn't want you to leave her or to hate her." Octavia smiled gently. "She doesn't want you to be like the other guys."

"I just want her to trust me..." Bellamy said low.

"She does, Bell. You never lost hope on her. Don't do it now." Octavia smiled.

"Thank you, O. You're the best." He kissed her hands slowly.