[four]

92 days until the end of the deal.

"What are you thinking of?" Jasper asked low. "Have you talked with B—"

"I will. Eventually." Clarke said, putting food on her mouth.

"I'll take care of things here today. Take the day off and meet him. You both need each other."

"I messed it up, didn't I?" Clarke asked lowly.

"You two are meant to be. You'll think of something." He shrugged, smiling.

Location: Bellamy's house.

"Put some clothes on," Clarke said once Bellamy opened the door. "Nevermind, we can stay here for the whole day watching movies." She entered his house and took her shoes and her jacket off.

"And cuddle?" He looked at her, smiling a little, and she nodded softly. "Clarke, I'm —"

"I was the one who snapped. You don't have anything to be sorry about."

"It's okay. We shouldn't have said that." He sighed, and Clarke pulled him to a hug.

"I got you." He kissed her forehead as she buried her face on his chest. "We're good, Clarke."

"I know. We're soulmates — that's what Jasper says." She nodded her head, blushing.

"Yeah, I agree with him." He looked at her eyes, and she blushed even more.

"Make me breakfast." She pulled him to the kitchen and sat on the table, looking at him. "Please?"

"You're such a kid." He winked at her.

"At least I'm a good kid" She smirked, noticing he was wearing pants.

"You're a good catch." They both laughed, and Clarke shrugged.

"I know, right?"

"I'm a better catch, though." He laughed, and Clarke frowned.

"Eh."

"Oh, is that so?" He smirked and walked over her with his hands filled with flour.

"Bellamy, don't you d—" She laughed when he covered her face with flour. "Why are you even using flour? You're making pancakes?" She smiled large, pressing her hands against his chest, making him laugh.

"You're mean." He bounced his head.

"I've missed those" He brushed hair slowly with his fingers, while they were cuddling.

"It's only been—"

"Too many days." He replied, looking at her, and she rolled her eyes, smiling. "We should add the days we were apart to our deal."

"No, no more days. 100 days. That was our deal." She smirked at him, and he frowned. "Bell? We're always here for each other. Right?"

"Of course, we are." He smiled largely. "We have our differences, but that doesn't mean anything."

"We still love each other. We're the best of each other, and when we start dating —"

"When." He looked at her eyes, smiling widely. "You said when and not if. You think it will happen."

"It's possible." She nodded, blushing.