Fourty one: Game day

2 weeks later.

Sami's PoV
Decked out in the School colours, painted the School mascot on Lia's now 4/5 month bump and even though they are worried she won't make it again I think she will and we are being extra cautious with little things.

"Hunter your going to be amazing! I promise you." I tell him while he's outside using his electric one because he's ran out of the real stuff and not allowed to smoke the real stuff.

Hunter's first football game against another team and he's worried.
"I could fuck it up. I'm quarterback! I throw the ball." He says and I kiss him before he could blow his smoke out.

I had to blow it out but I didn't care.
"You will be fine. I promise you." I tell him.
"You know the smoke thing was pretty hot." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be there every step of the way. Front row cheering you on because I know you are good." We hugged and kissed because he understood I was being truthful.

"Your too good for me." He smiles.
"I know. Now let's get into the car." The drive was longer than it needed to be due to traffic but we got in and we all wished Hunter good luck when he went to go change.

"I honestly think he will be amazing. I've seen him practice he's so good." Lia told me. 
She was really excited for him and so was Rocco and I.

Liam and Isabelle came as well with Milo then Aunty and Uncle joined us as well.
It didn't matter if they won or lost it just mattered that they tried hard.

20 minutes of chatting with the family the game finally started and someone chosen from every teammate goes down to collect their jacket.

So I ran down and Hunter put his jacket over my shoulders and kissed me.

"You will be great." He nodded before running on the pitch as I made my way back to my seat.
The game started and Hunter started with the ball and threw it far to his teammate to run to the goal. Dodging lots before the other team got the ball.

The first point went to the other team but we still had hope.
—————————————————————
Half time and we could see our team was trying but we're losing by 4 points.
Hunter came and jumped up the massive wall that was in front of us to sit on it.

"Hi." He breathed out and smiled.
"Ok spider man." Rocco says.
"I'm a runner. I had to climb things." Hunter tells him and we just nod as a family.

"Anyway your playing so good." I tell him.
"Sami your aware we're losing right?" He asks me.
"Yes, I know you are but your playing really good." I tell him.

"Yeah you are but if you get 14 to run further left you'll score easier." Liam tells him.
"And try not to throw as far, it just creates more work for your team." Uncle Dec tells him.

"Ok. I'll tell the team that." Hunter acknowledges their comments.
"I don't know what's going on but well done." Isabelle says making us laugh before Lia gasped.

"What?" Rocco asked.
"They kicked. The twins are kicking." She said crying.
Rocco put his hand on her stomach and smiled.

"Hunter even the twins are cheering for you." I tell him.
"I guess I've got to win this then." I nod and he kisses me before jumping off the wall and running back on the field.

He can do it. I know he can. I watched him take a puff and a drink of water before getting on and doing what the guys told him.
—————————————————————
1 minute on the clock and the teams had the same amount of points all of us was on edge.

So the game started again and Hunter held back as 15 ran but got tackled just as 12 got the ball from him and ran. The opposition got the ball from him but Kaiden took it back and threw it to Hunter.

Hunter ran for his life. Not getting touched once and as he reached the end zone the final buzzer went off and we won by 2 points.
Our side went crazy.

The team were crowding Hunter before picking him up and we were cheering for him.
—————————————————————
We had to wait for him but when he came out he ran straight to me and hugged the crap out of me.
"Well done Hunter." I tell him before the family hugged all of us.

"We told you could do it." Lia told him as she hugged him personally. So we didn't squish her and the twins.

"Come on let's get you two home so you can go to the party." Uncle Dec says so we drive back home and we get dressed and ready.

"God damn

"God damn. Hello." Hunter says hugging me from behind.
"Hi." I smile turning around.
"Your lucky I'm not drinking tonight or there will be a slight problem." He tells me.

"Why you not drinking?" I ask him.
"I'm making a change in my life." He tells me.
"Well if that's what you want to do then fine by me. I am though. Not too much but a little bit." He nods before he let me go and we walked downstairs.

"Have fun kids. Come back safely." Aunty K says as we get into Garrett's car, one of Hunter's football friends.