Part 62!

You stand dumbfounded as you stare at the ghoul. You hadn't seen him since you went to get Kaneki's mask. Surely he wasn't here to see you.

"I got your text." Yep, definitely here to see me. "Am I here at a bad time?" He says innocently.

"No?" You question if this is the owner of that mysterious number.

"Do you not know who I am?"

"Yes!" You say, taken aback, "Yes, I do." He looks at you with confused eyes. He doesn't seem to be believing anything you are saying. "Uta," you quickly splutter out so he would believe that you know of him.

He gives a nod before inviting himself in. "Nice house," he mutters as he enters. His head swings from side to side as he takes in his surroundings. He seems to notice Tsukyama but doesn't says anything. Nor does Tsukyama.

"Have a seat," you murmur as you watch Uta glide towards a chair. You don't want to come across as rude but it's quite difficult when your guest has not developed a basic set of manners.

You stroll to the kitchen and reluctantly ask, "coffee, anyone?" Both of them raise their hands, showing off a couple of sugar cubes similar to the ones Kaneki has.

You sigh and start to boil the water before grabbing 4 cups; one for you, one for Tsukyama, one for Uta, one fore Kaneki once he finally gets the decency to make an appearance.

There is a little bit of chatter between Tsukyama and Uta before they turn around to me.

"Ready to go on a date with Uta?"