Part 105!

You lift up your hand to cup Uta's cheek and turn his head towards you. You move your face closer to him so you had a better view of the red mark. You cautiously prod it with your finger, earning a hiss from Uta .

"Touka," Uta muttered to you, "she was a bit angry I interrupted your-" he pauses and clears his throat "-'date'." You can tell he felt uncomfortable saying that and you felt just as uncomfortable hearing him say it.

You wish to yourself that Uta would protect you from Touka but now you knew what she was capable of. If you told Uta that she held you a gunpoint, he would surely go after her but she would most likely hurt Uta. You didn't want to see Uta hurt because of you.

On the other hand, you didn't want Uta to kill Touka because of some small thing. Sure, Touka was threatening to kill you, but did she kill you? No.

"Is (Y/N) awake?" You hear Touka shout. The blood drains from both yours and Uta's faces as you wonder what you're supposed to say.

"Uhh," Uta stutters as he thinks frantically, "No." He turns around and disappears into the room Touka was in. You hear some arguing but both their voices overlap each other so you can't hear what they're saying.

You check that you have your phone before dashing out of the room. The two are so focused on their fight that they don't see you. You run out the door and into the dark, evening light. You breathe the cold air as you realise what even fate you had cast on your 'friends'.