The Meeting p.2

(Y/n)'s pov

I looked up at the small patch of color I had seen out of the corner of my eye.
I raised my weapon. It was probably another one of those creatures. It was hiding behind some wreckage about 30-40 meters away. It ducked down behind the wreckage, leaving only the red part visible until it ducked down jerkily. I slowly advanced towards it, aiming down the sights of my gun. "Area scan: Unknown Biological and electromagnetic anomalies within a 60 meter radius." I spoke into my helmet, still advancing. "7 anomalies detected. 4 unknown biological anomalies and 3 electromagnetic anomalies." My computer responded. "Marking."
7 little blips popped up on my HUD. All 7 were behind the wreckage. "Area scan: possible matches for marked electromagnetic anomalies." I spoke. "1 possible weapons sighting system. 1 possible pressurizer. 1 possible loading mechanism." Was the answer. Something felt off, but I ignored it. "Suggested course of action?" "Neutralize possible hostiles."

Ruby's pov

The figure began walking towards us. Everyone else ducked down behind the wreckage. I didn't notice at first, because Weiss had to pull me down. "What are you doing you dolt?" She angrily whispered. "Sorry." I mumbled.
"What are we gonna do?" Yang asked.
"You saw what it did to those Grimm. That would've taken us hours." Blake said nervously. I kept trying to think of what to do while they murmured various suggestions. I heard the quick pace of steel footsteps against steel. Then it hit me. No, not an idea, but a bullet. Well, almost. I wheeled around, scythe at the ready to return fire, when I realized that the figure wasn't at ground level.

(Y/n)'s point of view

I quickly realized that the one creature hiding behind the wreckage was actually 4. I tried to figure out how to take out four unknown organisms who were behind cover without hurting myself. This isn't call of duty, where you can be a f*cking bullet sponge. Wait. That's it. Call of duty. Which one was it? Black ops 3? Yup. That was the one. I took off at a full sprint parallel to the side of the ship, speed aided by the lack of gravity and mechanical exoskeleton. I leapt up onto the side of my ship and kept running, courtesy of a few bursts of jet boosters and once again, our good friend gravity. I opened fire when I was nearly on top of them. They scattered, at which point I realized that they were humanoid, and one had whipped out a giant ass scythe.
" FUS ROH DAH MOTHERF*CKER" I yelled as I leapt off the wall and smashed my fist into the ground in the middle of their group with all of my strength. I had punched a crater about a foot deep, and the shockwave knocked them all back. I stood up and looked around quickly. The red one now had what resembled a sniper rifle and aimed it at me point blank. I tried to dodge, but I wasn't fast enough, and the bullet slammed into my chest with enough force to knock the wind out of me. I staggered a little bit, dazed. Naturally, there was no bullet hole, much less a dent in my armor. I leveled my weapon and fired a few rounds into the creature. The more I looked at it the more human it looked. The first 3 just sort of... stopped when they hit her. No, it. I had to remind myself that it wasn't human. But a small part of me hoped it was. The last bullet drilled through it's shoulder, spewing an arc of blood. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the yellow one, clearly angry, smashed it's fist into my back, launching me about 20 feet. I rolled on my side when I hit and stood up quickly. Realizing I couldn't achieve victory without a plan, I made a tactical withdrawal. Ok, that's bull. I was actually just getting the f*ck out of dodge. I sprinted into the forest.

Yang's pov

Ruby was trying to come up with a plan when a few bullets whizzed by. The figure was running along the side of the ship, defying gravity. Before anyone could react, it leapt off towards us, fist raised as if it would punch the ground. And that's exactly what it did. The shockwave knocked us all back. It stood up, but Ruby shot it point blank with her sniper rifle. The figure didn't budge, only slightly dazed. It raised its gun and opened fire at Ruby. Her aura, already semi depleted from the shockwave, took the first few shots, but the last one went through her shoulder. She collapsed. "NO!" I screamed and smashed the creature with my fist. I launched it about 20 feet, where it rolled to a stop. It then got up and sprinted away. I ran to where Ruby had fallen. "I-I'm good." Ruby said, visibly hurt. She blacked out. I heard the rumble of approaching bullheads. The bullheads landed and team CFVY and team JNPR came out. "C'mon! We need help!" I yelled to them. Nora rushed over and helped me pick Ruby up and carry her to one of the bullheads where a medic was waiting. "What happened?" Pyrrha asked. "There's this thing. It's like an alien or something. It killed at least fifty Grimm in about 15 minutes. We tried to fight it, but then it shit Ruby and ran away." I said, pointing in the direction that it ran off in. "Time to break some alien legs!" Nora said excitedly, brandishing Magnhild. Team JNPR ran off in the direction of the forest while team CFVY secured the crash site. We got onto one of the bullheads to head back to beacon with Ruby.