The Dorms

After walking to the dorms in silence, Ruby broke the silence. "Why are you walking so fast?" She asked "On my world, the gravity is much stronger, so while this may seem normal to you, everything is very lightweight. It doesn't help that my armor increases my strength, as well." I explained.

"Actually, wait. I think I can..." I brought up the manual interface on my HUD and projected it from my wrist using the hologram. I found the gravitational compensator and set it to Earth's atmosphere. I closed it and almost immediately I felt like a normal gravity was pressing down on me. "What did you do?" Ruby asked. I retracted my helmet and explained to her that I had made my armor compensate for the weakened force of gravity, so now I feel like I'm on Earth. "Earth?" She asked. "That's the name of my planet." I said.

Yang's pov

We reached the dorms. "They're still preparing your room. You can wait in ours until it's ready." I said. "Sure" (y/n) replied. He actually looked kinda hot now that he'd taken off the helmet. I started thinking about what else was underne-NO YANG NO GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER YOU DON'T NEED TO THINK ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW!! I had the feeling my face turned red. Blake opened the door and we walked in. "Do you ever take off your armor?" Weiss asked. "I do. It comes off surprisingly easy." He answered. "But how? It looks like it's one piece!" Ruby said, zooming around him trying to find where the armor separated. "The back opens up." He explained. Ruby's scroll buzzed and she picked it up. "Oh! Your room's ready. It's actually two doors down on the left. I'll-" "-walk you to it." Weiss cut her off. "No, really, I'll do it." Ruby said. Weiss opened her her mouth to argue but Blake stood up.

"I'll do it." She said, grabbing (y/n)'s hand and pulling him out the door. Ruby and Weiss both looked jealous and tried (unsuccessfully) to hide it. "Oooooh competition!" I taunted and both of them blushed. I laughed maniacally and locked my self in the bathroom before they could hit me.

Heyo!  It's me, Author-Chan! I'm sorry for not updating regularly. I need ideas and I'm not always this creative, so if you guys have any ideas, pls let me know, either pm me or comment. Thanks! I will try to update more regularly, but I say that every time and I never do, so yeah. Thank you all for reading and don't forget to share this with your friends who you think might enjoy this story! Bai!