teaser

Alright, para may ideya kayo kung ano ang magiging takbo ng story nina Benjamin at Maru, here's the teaser.

Wala lang. Pampabitin lang. Nyahahaha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagged as always the groom's man but never the groom, Benjamin thought that he would stay that way forever. Until he met Maru, the woman with a breathtaking but fragile beauty whom he fell in love with at first sight. Yes, that was right. Na-love at first sight siya sa babae. Hindi siya naniniwala sa ganoon dati at kabaliwan iyon para sa kanya pero kinain niya ang mga sinabi niya nang dumating sa buhay niya si Maru.

And they instantly hit it off together. They had been an explosive pair but he just can't have her unless he put a ring on her finger. And so he did without blinking an eye. He planned the most lavish Wedding of the Year for them but he was ditched on the altar by his bride. Hindi siya sinipot ni Maru sa araw ng kanilang kasal at magmula noon ay hindi na ito nagpakita pa sa kanya.

His demise landed on the front page of the local newspapers the next day. Benjamin Lam - one of the hottest and most eligible bachelors in the country, heir to the largest coffee chains in the Philippines and Southeast Asia, ditched on the altar by his runaway bride. What went wrong? Isa lamang iyon sa mga naglipanang headlines mula sa iba't-ibang newspapers at tabloids na nagbalita ng masakit na pangyayaring iyon sa buhay niya.

What Maru did to him was a total surprise. All the while he thought that they really loved each other. Hadn't she told him that she loved him? Pero bakit nagawa ni Maru iyon sa kanya? That, he would find out. He would turn the world upside down just to look for her. And she damned better be prepared for his revenge would be bittersweet.