Chapter 14

Kanina pa siya halos ayaw pakawalan ni Benjamin. And she had this feeling that she didn't want to stay away from him either. She liked their closeness and the feel of his sturdy body against hers.

Today was a long but super fulfilling day. Parang lumulutang lang yata siya sa alapaap. Hindi niya maiwasang malula sa mga nangyari.

Single pa siya kanina pero bigla na lamang ay engaged na siya ngayon. She knew it was really crazy but it made her feel great. Katunayan ay hindi na yata mawala ang ngiti sa kanyang mga labi.

Well, this was what she wanted in the beginning. Pero ngayong nangyari na, parang panaginip lang yata ang lahat.

"Maru..." kaagad na inabot siya ni Benjamin nang makapasok sila sa condo unit nito. He was looking at her with a spark in his eyes, with a smile on his lips.

Hindi niya maiwasang mapabuntong-hininga. Kagagaling lamang nila sa isang mamahaling hotel where they shared a romantic, sumptuous, candle-lit dinner. Kung saan nakapag-usap sila nang masinsinan ng lalaki.

They talked about trivial things, about every little details about themselves so they could know each other more. Though she really hadn't had much to share. She was an orphan and was living on her own. Iyon lamang ang naikuwento niya sa lalaki.

It was actually Benjamin's idea. Ikinuwento nito ang maraming bagay tungkol sa pagkatao nito, pamilya at kung anu-ano pa. She didn't really ask for it, but he wanted to introduce himself to her.

Kung ang iba ay kinikilala muna ang mga sarili bago naging magkasintahan at na-engaged, iba naman sa kanila. They did it the other way around. Engagement muna bago ang get to know each other portion.

Hindi ba iyon ang nangyayari sa mga ipinagkasundong magkasintahan? Ang kaibahan lang nila, hindi sila ipinagkasundo. Benjamin did propose to her and she accepted his proposal. At ngayon ay kinikilala nila ang isa't-isa. It wasn't really that bad.

At may isang bagay na hindi niya makalimutan na sinabi nito sa kanya kanina. Na takot daw ito sa ipis. Kapag naaalala niya iyon ay natatawa talaga siya. Katulad ngayon.

Well, who would think that he was scared of cockroaches? He was such a big man. He looked invincible, well, not until a flying ipis comes his way.

Gusto tuloy niyang masaksihan kung paano ito matakot sa ipis. Nakakaloka siguro iyon. She was dying of curiosity but too bad, there was none in his condo unit.

Malapad ang ngiti niya na hinarap ang lalaki. Hindi siya nakahuma nang bigla na lamang itong yumuko at bihagin nito ang kanyang mga labi. The kiss was deep but it didn't linger.

"Something's funny, huh?" he whispered as he traced the soft lines of her cheek with his fingers.

Mas lalong lumapad ang kanyang ngiti. He too was smiling as they looked at each other.

Parang may nagbago yata sa lalaki ngayon. He became sweet and gentle towards her. Hindi na nagsasalubong ang mga kilay nito. Hindi na rin padarag kung kausapin siya nito. Dahil fiancee na siya nito ngayon?

The inner goddess inside her screamed in glee. Kinikilig siya! Ayiiii!!!!

Hindi niya sinagot ang tanong nito. She just shook her head, still trying to contain her laughter.

"And what's with the sweet smile, huh, babe?" His voice became deep and smooth. "Are you seducing me, Maru?" His arms around her waist tightened. He pushed her against the wall.

Bigla siyang napalunok. Ngayong dalawa na lamang sila ni Benjamin sa loob ng condo unit nito, tila biglang nagbago ang temperatura sa paligid. Her skin tinged and warmed.

Sinamyo nito ang bango sa kanyang leeg. She could now hear his uneven breathing. His mouth pressed against her lips, kissing her in a lingering kiss that wasn't as deep as he used to do, but still equally breath-taking.

At nang sagutin niya ang halik nito, mas lalong lumalim iyon at naging mapusok at mapaghanap. They kissed each other so passionately until the small flares of desire that formed between them turned into a ravishing fireball of need.

And the gentle Benjamin turned into a hungry beast. He freed her now swollen lips and ravished her breasts with his ferocious mouth. Damn her clothings and her bra, but his teeth sank in her skin, and her nipples hardened in his mouth.

She was powerless when Benjamin was like this - an irresistible conqueror. But it didn't mean that he could fvck her now that he adorned her finger with a ring. Not yet. Just not yet.

"Benjamin..." she panted as his fingers cupped her s3x. He rubbed her core and she panted more as her arousal rose to higher heights.

His other hand slid inside her blouse, pushed her bra up her chest, and freed her ample br3asts from containment.

Sumakop ang malapad na palad nito sa isa niyang dibdib at napaarko na lamang ang kanyang likod sa pader. His fingers toyed with her aching n1pple, igniting more flares of heat deep within her until her core throbbed with need.

But she had to stop this, if she intended to preserve her fvcking dignity. She was already on the brink of insanity to just let go of the fvcking no s3x before marriage resolve and just have him take her. Resisting Benjamin was becoming an ugly ordeal and a battle she didn't want to pursue anymore. Especially when all cells in her body was clamoring for him.

"Hey..." Her voice was broken and weak when she tried to protest. "Benjamin..." She could feel the small tremors of excitement in her womb as he pressed his arousal on her belly. She felt his hardness and his massive erection overwhelmed her.

He twisted her n1pple with his sensual fingers and she whimpered. A surge of hot liquid slithered between her legs. Drat, but she was so wet and wild now... for him.

"Remember, no s3x before marriage," mabuway niyang wika. "This can wait till the night of our wedding." But she didn't scrape his hands on her senstive parts.

He continued to fondle her. Pilyo itong napangiti sa kanya. "I know, Maru," he rasped. "I can wait. It will be very soon anyways, but it doesn't mean that we can't do the preliminaries."

Napasinghap siya. She felt her skin tingled with heat and her body hair stood in excitement.

"No!" impit niyang tutol dito. She couldn't really think straight when he was goddamnly fondling her. She sucked her breath and fought his stare with hard eyes. "Don't fool me, Benjamin," she scowled at him. "I know what you're up to. You will try your best to seduce me until you'll get what you want. And then what's next?"

Yumuko lamang ito at bumulong sa kanyang tainga. "Just relax, babe. We're getting married now and the first thing that you should learn is to trust me. I won't fvck you. Not yet." Kinagat-kagat nito ang kanyang tainga at hindi niya napigilan ang mapaungol. "But I'm dying to at least taste you now, Maru," he whispered painfully as his grip on her body became tighter.

Nanginig yata ang buong pagkatao niya sa sinabing iyon ni Benjamin. Her core throbbed more as her senses celebrated in his carnal promise.

She didn't know what to say. Should she trust him? Trust is such a big word. What if he would step beyond the limits and do the real thing?

Trust me...

Ang lahat ng pag-aalinlangan niya ay tuluyang natunaw nang muling siilin siya nito ng halik. Their lips mated, their tongue dueled in a searing passion. It was decadent and carnal.

And she was burned in a sweet surrender.