Announcement!

Hello, everyone! Just wanna let you know that I started vlogging, along with my friends here in China, and we want to ask your help to make us reach our 1k subscribers goal on Youtube! Currently we have 222 subscribers and we thank those who have already subscribed to our channel! We still need 778 more subscribers! Here's the treat! If we reach 300 subs, I will post the deleted chapters of Steal My Heart here on Wattpad! If we reach 400 subs, I will post all the chaps of Romancing A Banking Magnate! If we reach 500 subs, I will post another novel! And once we reach 1k subs, I will post the next new chaps of The Hopeless Romantic Series: How To Make A Guy Fall For You! We still aren't back to work here on China and we're hoping that vlogging will give us the platform to make the most of our idle time during this covid-19 pandemic. So, guys, subscribe to our channel on Youtube! By the way, our channel's name is TheFilipinoChannel (no spaces) and watch our videos (at least one) and hit the thumbs up button for engagement. Youtube will tag your subscription as spam if no videos are watched so take a moment to check out our content! We'll try to give you fun and happy vlogs to keep you entertained! Thanks a bunch!

❤️❤️❤️
SHARON ROSE