Chapter 20

Inilayo niya ang mukha mula sa pagkakasubsob sa dibdib ng lalaki at tiningala ito.

Their eyes met. She saw how a corner of his mouth twisted in a rueful smile, and unceremoniously pulled her body up, his big, powerful hands grasping her waist.

Napatingkayad siya. She opened her mouth to utter a protest. Pero yumuko ito. At bago pa man siya makapagsalita, sumakop ang mapagparusang mga labi nito sa bibig niya.

She gasped in surprise... in blatant excitement. Hindi niya inaasahan ang ginawa nito. The last thing she wanted was for him to kiss her. And she was disarmed. That easy.

Her body succumbed to a deep longing as his hot lips claimed her own, as his tongue slid inside her mouth.

God, but she missed him! Oh how she missed this man! She had longed for him for the past six months. And he was here now, making her feel again the heat of passion and all sorts of earthly decadence. And her body reacted in a predictable manner.

Kaagad ang pagragasa nang pananabik sa bawat himaymay ng kanyang kalamnan, ang pagdaloy nang mainit na dugo sa kanyang mga ugat. Walang ipinagbago ang epekto ng halik nito sa kanya. Nakakawala pa rin iyon ng tamang katinuan, ng tamang pag-iisip.

At hindi na niya napigilan ang sarili. Tinugon niya nang buong pananabik ang halik nito. His kiss deepened as she responded to him. His arms around her body went firmer. He was literally squeezing her soft body in his hands, but damned she cares!

He pulled her up and pushed her against the door. Hindi na lumalapat sa sahig ang mga paa niya. Magkapantay na ang mga mukha nila at patuloy ito sa paghalik sa kanya... nang marubdob, nang mapag-angkin.

His kiss was deep and rough. Pero puno rin iyon nang pananabik. He was as if sucking her breath, her very own life, but she just answered him with the same fervor.

Ah... six months of being away from him took a toll on her. Kaagad na nakalimutan niya ang ipinaglalaban niya.

They kissed for like forever. Parang hindi matighaw-tighaw ang pananabik nila sa isa't-isa. They were breathing through each other's mouths. And the connection that they shared before became stronger than ever.

Pero hindi dapat na nakikipaghalikan pa siya kay Benjamin. Hindi dapat na nangyayari ito. Pero hindi niya mapigilan ang katawan na tugunin ang lalaki. She was yearning for him, yielding in his hands. His kiss was potent enough to make her go crazy. And that was just a mere kiss.

"Benj!" Napasinghap siya nang sa wakas ay pakawalan nito ang mga labi niya. She saw a dangerous smoke of passion in his eyes as she struggled to breathe. She swallowed hard. The thumping of her heart inside her chest was crazy. She could feel his throbbing masculinity pressed hard against her belly. And her senses squirmed, her folds opened, and liquid, molten heat eased out of her core.

She groaned silently. It was really a wonder how Benjamin could instantly make her burn with passion, with desire that was overwhelming. It was as if her body was just conditioned to react wantonly to him.

Humihingal na inilapit nito ang mukha sa gilid ng leeg niya, malapit sa kanyang tainga. "Where's your key?" he asked in a raspy voice.

And a warning screamed inside her head. He wanted her. She wanted him, too. Her burning senses singed with excitement, but she knew that she had to stop this madness.

"Please go, Benjamin..." she whispered softly in a quivering voice.

He hissed in her ear, quite enraged. Ang mainit na hininga nito ay mas lalong nagpainit sa kanyang balat. Napaigtad na lamang siya. "You damned well know what I want right now, Maru." It was a whisper but his voice was rough, deadly and serious. "I want you..." he growled like a hungry bear, and it was clear that he didn't want resistance.

"Please go..." she pleaded. She adamantly closed her eyes as her senses reacted to what he just said. Her stomach clenched, her core throbbed even more. Her body was really a traitor.

But he just pressed his body even closer to hers. And she just couldn't ignore that thing that was poking against her belly, hard and sharp, digging in her soft skin.

"You have long denied me of this, Maru," he hissed in her ear again. Napapaigtad siya sa tuwing tumatama ang marahas at mainit na hininga nito sa leeg at tainga niya. Nagbibigay kasi iyon ng isang libong kilabot sa kanyang buong katawan. "But I have indulged you for a long time, thinking that I'll have you in our honeymoon, anyway. I am a fool to have waited in vain. So I learned my lesson now, baby. No more fooling around. It's my call this time," sambit nito sa marahas na boses.

Nagtayuan ang lahat ng balahibo niya sa katawan sa narinig... baby... Oh dear, but she fvcking missed that endearment. At sa gitna nang labanan sa pagitan nila ni Benjamin, namasa ang paligid ng kanyang mga mata. Parang gusto niyang umiyak at humagulhol.

"Now open this damned door or I'll take you, right here, right now!" he growled with fire in his eyes.