Chapter 9

A/n: Hey y'all! Steamy scene is finally here, and sorry for not updating in a while😳 but I hope this chapter is everything you wanted and more!

Draco pulled Hermione closer to his chest and kissed her again. He'd been waiting for this moment his entire life, never imagined that it would actually happen. She was everything he'd ever wanted and more; the light that burned inside her vanquished the darkness inside him, and for the moment, all that existed was them.

Hermione felt like her insides were filling up with warm honey, pooling between her legs and making her blush. Draco was still kissing her, his tongue gently exploring the inside of her soft lips. Their bodies pressed together, Hermione just wanted the space between them to disappear, and she got the sense that Draco felt the same...

Draco broke away for a second and gently cupped Hermione's face in his hands, which felt surprisingly warm and strong. It struck her as odd that someone who she had thought was so cold-blooded, weak and heartless, had turned out to be the man she'd been searching for her entire life. Her thoughts were brought back to the present as Draco took her hand and began to lead her somewhere. For once, notoriously talkative Hermione Granger was at a loss for words...

They strode through the castle. The twilight hours were approaching, and the dimmed light fell on Draco's strikingly handsome face. Hermione realized that she'd been subconsciously admiring him since she'd first met him, her honey-colored eyes lingering on his mesmerizing silver ones. His eyes really were magnificent, like endless pools of swirling Pensieve that harbored hidden, broken secrets. All Hermione wanted to do was hold him and never let go.

They reached the Room of Requirement, walked through the door hand in hand. Draco was about to sweep Hermione closer to him, but before he could, she jumped into his arms. He backed onto a velvet couch, kissing Hermione more passionately than he'd ever kissed anyone. This was what he'd been missing, this was what he had been wishing for. This was what made him complete. He closed his eyes, a vision flashing in his mind's eye. The girl from his dreams, who'd felt like a part of him his entire life. Her back turned to him. Draco's heart pounded. Slowly, she turned, revealing her face...

Draco's eyes fluttered open. He hadn't seen the dream girl's face, but he didn't need to. Gazing down at Hermione's beautiful face, he knew that those two images were one and the same.