Jo Bhigaa De Poori Tarah....

" Surya Enclave? Seriously? So desperate! " , Raajiv had said. 

Riha had only grinned. 

" Do...you really think he'll give into you so easily? " , Raajiv sounded calm yet sarcastic. 

Riha had thought for a while. She wanted to say, "who wants him to give in?" , but something  made her say just the opposite. " A man who runs from his past, gives into a present that gets him a shoulder. And the present that expects a shoulder instead, becomes his past again. " 

Raajiv had said nothing. 

Seven in the evening. The sky was overcast and like everyday Riha knew it would rain and she would be happy again. The months of June and July shed too much and Riha was the happiest in this part of the year. 

Surya Enclave was a 20 minutes walking distance from her hospital, so she had decided to shun using car for this month and had left it for maa, baba and Rukku's use.

Riha was not actually a very patient person. And lately she's got a lot more inpatient. She now smiled very often and sometimes without reason. And when she tried to think of the reason of such strangeness, she would absolutely find nothing to blame. Except for a weird new entrant whom she had last seen two days back, when he almost driven her out of his flat for some business.

But, the weirder thing was that, Riha hadn't said to Shruti that she had been to 2D. Instead, Shruti had talked a lot about Vivaan, and almost none of Viraat. Riha had heard everything keenly. And felt bad for Shruti at times. But...she somewhere wanted her to move on too. Maybe she really was her good friend. Maybe that really was the only reason she wanted so. 

As Riha walked on, she couldn't help smiling. 

Why the hell? Riha knew, the fact was absolutely true that Vivaan had an aura that would not let you not think about him once you met him, and then heard so much about him. 

Vivaan had been quite rude in asking her to leave that evening. But she didn't feel bad at all. Maybe she had just expected worse. But... he was cool. Pretty cool! 

Leaving aside everything, Vivaan was a great food for thought, a matter to dig and a reason to smile at work too. 

Riha deliberately walked three rows past National Medical, so that she had to cross Imperial Constructions. Her impatience increased several folds as she walked close to the building, and an inner voice craved, " Please God!"

She didn't know what she was actually praying for until, she caught a glimpse of the man in question standing in front of the very building, looking at the sky maybe trying to judge the weather.

Butterflies fluttered somewhere .Riha speeded up and then stood with a thump, all 32 exposed before Vivaan. He was startled for a second with this sudden drop before his eyes. And then a smile crossed his face but the brows came closer too at the same time. 

" Hi...!! I didn't see you for the last two days, though we share the same residence, the same lift and maybe the same bus at times! " , Riha's voice was extremely beautiful and at times she sounded like a baby. When she was too happy and too excited. 

Vivaan took sometime, looked sideways and above-below, making Riha wonder what exactly was he doing. 

And then he looked straight at her, the smile still in place, " If strangers show regularly enough, things get weird. "

Riha knew now, talking to Vivaan was like playing with words. And she was ready for the game. 

" Do you know what's the difference between an acquaintant and a stranger? "