CHAPTER 1

"Hahahhahhaha" The evil demon laugh as he trap all the people of Gravity Falls to a cage.

The triangle demon look at Ford who is in a cage.

"You could choose Fordsy. You give me the equation to make Weirdmaggedon or you Die!!" Bill said.

Ford stood there thinking what will he choose.

I can't let him destroy the world.... But my family will die by his wrath...

"Don't do it Grunkle Ford." Mabel begged.

Ford look at his grand niece. Then someone touch his shoulder. He turned and it was his brother.

"I rather die than let him get what he wants." Stan said.

Ford look at his brother and grand niece with worried eyes. Then Mabel thought of something.

"Grunkle Ford don't you have those spells in the journals?" Mabel asked.

"Yes but I've forgotten them now. It's been years since I last use magic." Ford said.

"Maybe Dipper knows. He sometimes practice magic with the journals." Mabel said remembering his brother doing magic often.

"By the way where is Dipper?" Stan asked looking around.

Mabel began to panic that she has not seen his brother since they got trap.

"WELL WHATS IT GONNA BE SIXER?" Bill asked.

Bill floating around.

"Or maybe I should unleash Big Bang." Bill said.

Ford eyes widen.

"Cipher no!? This will destroy all of the living things inside the barrier!?" Ford yelled.

"What's the Big Bang?" Mabel asked.

"It's Bill's ultimate power. It will make a huge explosion like a nuclear bomb. But the worst part is that only we the people inside the barrier will get affected." Ford explained.

"What!? Were all gonna die!?" Pacifica exclaimed.

Ford look down.

"I believe so.."

"Well everyone nice knowing ya!" Bill said as he began to chant a different language.

People are getting scared that this will be their last time.

"Bill!!! " Someone yelled. Everyone turned and see the brunette boy himself.

But Dipper was different. He was floating. Surrounding with blue mist.

"I can't believe it. Dipper mastered the arts of magic." Ford said shocked.

"What does that mean?" Mabel asked.

"It means he mastered and can control magic now. It's stronger than amulet." Ford explained.

Even though Ford was shock to see Dipper now mastered magic he couldn't help but feel pride for his grand nephew.

Bill now creating a huge ball of power.

"Well well pine tree manage to do some magic better than Sixer and Gideon." Bill said.

Stan was shock. He glance at his brother.

"Ford, Dipper surpassed you?" Stan asked in disbelief.

"Yes he has surpassed me. Even I can't have that strong magic inside me." Ford said and smiled.

"Bill your time of reigning ends now!!" Dipper yelled. His eyes glowing blue.

Bill laugh.

"And you'll do what kid? Your nothing without those journals!" Bill said.