CHAPTER 7

DIPPER'S POV

I woke up first thing in the morning. Trying to forget what happened yesterday night with Bill. I tried to shook the feeling off.

I went to the bathroom, took off my pajamas and took a bath. After that I went outside and saw Cleo with a green uniform in her hands.

"Young master this will be your uniform." Cleo said as she laid it on my bed and leave.

I put on my uniform. I look myself in the mirror. I was wearing a white button up shirt with green jacket, black pants and shoes.

I look like a fancy guy like Gideon. And I see a bag on the floor with school supplies. Bill must've bought it for me.

I got out of my room and went to the dining room for breakfast. I see my breakfast in the table. And I see Bill sitting on the other side.

He was only having tea and toast while I have eggs, Bacon and orange juice. I sat down and start eating. Bill sees me and smiled.

"Oh Pine tree good morning." He greeted.

"Morning to you too Bill." I said.

Then silent filled the air. We haven't talk. The after breakfast it was time for me to go.

"Pine tree were leaving together. Were taking the limo." Bill called out.

Me and Bill were outside the mansion waiting for our limo. Then finally it arrived. It was shiny black limo. The driver seat window opened which revealed Cleo.

"Cleo! Your our driver?" I asked.

She giggled and nod.

"Yep. I have multiple jobs here." She said.

She got out of the car and opened the door for us. Well this is weird. A girl has to be the one who's doing something like a gentle men.

Me and Bill got in. And we start to leave the mansion.

"Um Bill maybe Cleo's getting stress for taking all the house jobs in the mansion." I said

"No she won't Pine tree. Demon maids take there jobs seriously especially for there masters." Bill explained.

I really gotta know about these demon theories.

"Don't worry Pine tree you'll learn a lot someday." Bill said as read my mind.

"But for now..." He spoke as he lick his lips.

He lean his face towards me and kissed me. He pushes me down and I was laying on the seat.

"Bill not now I have to go to school." I said.

He smirk.

"Pine tree I am your master now. As your master you need to entertain me." He cooed.

Now I was beginning to panic. He starts to lick my neck and his hands slide down to my pants and begins to rub my dick.

I moan a little.

"Pine tree, Cleo is here you don't wanna let her hear your moans right?" Bill said.

I covered my mouth with both of my hands. Bill sat up and pulled me up so I was sitting up. He pulled me to his lap and continues rubbing my erection.

"B-bill.. Please not now.." I pleaded.

He didn't listen. Instead he buried his faced to my necks. Then the car stops.

He growled and pulled back.

"Let's finished this next time Pine tree..." He said.

I gulped and just nod. We went outside and we were at my dream school. Green fields University.