CHAPTER 2

Dipper has been put to a special room. He was laying in bed with an oxygen mask on his face, a dextrose attach to him and a heart meter.

It has been a week since Dipper was there laying still not awake. Doctor Jonathan sometimes check on him but no luck.

Doctor Jonathan was now in his office. He was gonna be busy that he can't watch Dipper everyday.

Jonathan look at his papers and found a new doctor that will start working at his hospital. He was impressed by the result of these new doctor.

Knock knock

Jonathan look up.

Must be the new doctor..

"Come in."

The door opened revealing  a tanned man with blonde hair, yellow eyes with a tattoo in his right arms.

"Good afternoon sir, I'm the new doctor coming here." He spoke.

Jonathan smiled.

"Ah yes please take a seat." He offered.

The tanned man smiled and sat on a chair offered to him.

"I have read your reports and I'm impressed. You can even build your own hospital." Jonathan said.

"Well thank you sir, but I'm planning applying first than to make a hospital of my own." He said.

Jonathan eyed the tanned man.

"May a please know your name. I've forgot it sorry." He said.

The tanned man smiled.

"Bill... Bill Carson." He introduced.

Jonathan smiled.

"Well Mr. Carson welcome to Hope Peaks hospital.  This hospital here is one of the best in America. And my great ancestors Jeremiah build this place." He explained.

Already met your damn grand parents...

"When I first saw you. You don't seem fit to be a doctor. But when I read the reports about you. You impressed me." Jonathan explained.

"Thank you sir." Bill said.

Jonathan look at his papers.

"I will prepare an office for you. And I give you your first patient." He said.

"And who will that be sir?" Bill asked.

"A boy named Mason Pines. He's 13 years old and he's in a coma right now."

Bill's eyes turned serious.

"Why is that?"

"Well I can't tell you. But he is the grandnephew of my collage friend." Jonathan explained.

"And where would this boy be?" Bill asked.

"I kept him to a special room. And I want you to check on him cause I'm leaving tomorrow." Jonathan explained.

"Well you can count on me."

Jonathan feel he can trust Bill on watching Dipper while he's gone.

Jonathan spread his arms.

"Well I give you the responsibility to watch the boy. And... "

"And..." Bill repeated.

"If the boy dies.. Please do have the responsibility to bury him." Jonathan said.

"What about his family?"

"His family can't stand seeing him now. And even if he did woke up he can't walk and see anymore." He explained.