CHAPTER 5

DIPPER'S POV

Bill brought me and Norman to his house to have fun. Fortunately for my blindness I can't get to see his home.

I held Norman's shirt.

"Woah... " I hear Norman mumbled.

"What is it Norman?" I asked very curious.

"Bill I didn't know a doctor would own a mansion." He spoke.

Dr Bill Carson a newbie doctor owned a mansion? That seems hard to believed.

I hear Dr Carson chuckled.

"That's because I'm not a doctor anymore. I just resign and got a business of my own." He said.

I frowned. So he isn't going to be my doctor anymore. I kinda like Dr Carson but not like "like" him. It's just like him as a friend oh I don't know.

"Oh and Dipper I got a surprise for you once we get inside." Dr Carson said.

I really can't put my finger on cause his voice is quite familiar.

But it's isn't him right? He's gone since he used his ultimate power.

I felt the car stops and Norman pulled me out of the car gently. Then he stroll me as he followed Dr Carson inside the house.

"What does his place look like Norm?" I asked.

"Well better than Donald Trump's." He said.

If his home is better than Donald Trump then I'm guessing it's way more fancier.

"Wow the wallpapers are all black and yellow but mostly gold." Norman muttered.

Now there's some hints. Gold? I'm guessing the walking is long.

Bill introduced to us each of the room. And disappointedly I can't see what they look like. He has a living room, exercise room, study room and an indoor swimming pool.

"Um Norman can I take Dipper for now I want to tell him something." He asked Norman.

"Yeah sure." I hear Norman said.

"You can eat some food in the fridge." Carson offered.

And now I hear running footsteps guessing Norman had left me and Bill Carson.

Carson stroll my chair to a room I don't know cause o can't see.

Suddenly my chair stops.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Your in my study room kid." He said.

I head him sigh.

"There's something I want to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Before you woke up you were still in coma. But before you woke up there's something wrong with you." He started.

Now I'm starting to sweat. I swallowed hard.

"Then what happened?"

"Your organs stop working. It almost killed you." He said.

"What!? How am I still alive now?"

"Because I did something to you." Is all that he said.

"And Dipper I have to tell you something."

I nod.

"Okay I'm listening."

"I can make you see and walk again. Without surgery whatsoever." He said.