CHAPTER 6

DIPPER'S POV

I wash myself for the first time without Carson doing it for me.

After I washed myself I was choosing what to wear. I just took out a white T-shirt with a Pine tree on it, jeans and some red sneakers. I put on my Pine tree hat before I exit my room.

I look around Bill's mansion. It was really beautiful I admit. And I get to live to a fancy mansion forever till die. I was thinking to practice some new magic from the book Bill gave me. I'm just gonna ask him if he has a training room.

I look at the time it was time for dinner. I made my way to the kitchen. And the table has so many types of food. I don't think me and Bill would eat them all.

"Ah Pine tree your finally here." Bill spoke behind me.

I turned around.

"Uh hey Bill can we eat now?" I asked nervously not getting use to talking to Bill.

Bill grinned.

"Of course Pine tree I was just looking for you. Please have a seat." Bill said as he snaps his fingers and a chair flew at me which made me sit and flew back to where it came from.

Then Bill sat on the other.

"Enjoy your meal Pine tree." Bill said as he took a steak and start eating.

"Uh okay Bill." I said as I pick some roasted chicken.

Me and Bill hadn't talk while eating. And I was enjoying my meal. I haven't eaten any solid food for I don't know since I woke up from a coma. Well I probably eaten some chips bit that's all.

And were finally finished eating. Bill wipe his mouth with a napkin and stood up.

"Did ya enjoy your meal? Of course you do!" Bill said not letting me answer.

Bill snaps his fingers and all the leftover foods disappear.

"Now Pine tree let me show you to your training room." Bill said as led me to the halls.

We stop at the end of the hall. And surprisingly there's an elevator in front of us. Bill pushed a button and it opens. After that we got in the elevator.

I look to the buttons.

● Lab
●Training Room
●Dungeon
●Red Room
●Bar
●Meeting Room

I couldn't understand that some buttons are weird. Like why would Bill need a Dungeon, Bar and a Meeting Room and most importantly what's the Red Room?

"Pine tree the 3 rooms your welcome to go but don't go to the other 3." Bill spoke.

"Why?"

Bill sigh.

"Just do it okay?" He said and I just nod.

And we finally arrived at the training room. The room was nice. It has some different kinds of ninja like weapons. And there some weird symbols on the walls.

"This will be your training grounds Pine tree." Bill said as he snaps his fingers my journal and spell book was in my hands.

Bill fix his suit and put on his black gloves.

"You can start training now. I'll just be attending business. I won't be home till tomorrow night. I left a thousand dollars at your room and just get some food in the fridge." Bill said as he gets in the elevator and it closes.

I opened my spell book to see some awesome spells.

Before you start dark arts you must find your core.