σUnder The Seaσ

Art by: iiLilMissGamer on Instagram

σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

"I curse this little baby to turn to a human at the age of twenty... and the curse will be removed at a true love's kiss"

"Tavari why did you do that?!"

"To teach you a lesson Zack, now let me see how you will do that."

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!"

"Heh, I would like to call that revenge Sylvanna."

"Tavari I will lock you away for the rest of your life!"

"Try me Zack. You might never see your daughter again."

σσσ

"Zack?" Sylvanna said as she swam to her husband, who was looking at his ten year old daughter swimming around with the fishes.

"Only ten years left Sylvanna... then she'll go up to the surface." Zack sighed and Sylvanna patted his back.

"Zack... I know that my daughter will find someone... she will find her true love, and she will come back." Sylvanna said and Zack turned to her with tears in his eyes.

Which are not visible because they are in the sea. But unfortunately logic doesn't work in this book.

"But what if she didn't?" Zack asked and Sylvanna sighed.

"Zack... I can feel it, we just have to continue with teaching her everything about humans until she's seventeen then we tell her about the curse. She must know." Sylvanna said and their daughter swam up to them.

"Dada, Mama?" Said the ten year old Aphmau, she was holding two flower crowns in her little hands.

Zack knelt down to her, "Yes sweetie?" Zack said and Aphmau swam to his head and placed a flower crown on his head, then she did the same to her mother.

"I made you guys a gift, for making me happy." Aphmau said in a cute voice, Zack cried and hugged her, same as Sylvanna.

"Thank you... darling."

σσσ

"Aaron!" Garroth yelled, calling out to one of his crew.

"Yes. What is it." Aaron said as he was leaning on the wall.

"Where's the heart of the sea? You know that Prince Travis needs it because he wants to propose to Katelyn." Garroth said and Aaron groaned.

"Look we are still looking for it." Aaron said and Garroth sighed.

"We need it before Prince Travis kills us." Garroth said and walked away.

Aaron got off the ship and sat on the shore, his legs in the water. He sighed and looked at his reflection in the water.

Soon, he saw something swimming towards him. He was confused, then it popped out in front of him.

It was a mermaid. Raven hair and hazel eyes along with a beautiful purple tail. She looked like she was a nineteen year old, she had a flower crown in her hand.

"Huh?" Aaron was confused, the girl giggled and placed the flower crown on his head.

"Why are you sad?" She said, Aaron smiled at her.

"It's just... I'm stressed out, the captain wants the heart of the sea." Aaron replied to her, he didn't know why he opened up to her but whenever he sits in this place she comes and talked to him. Ever since he was a teenager.

"Why does he need the heart of the sea?" She asked and Aaron looked into her eyes.

"Because the prince wants to propose to the princess." Aaron replied and the girl got in the water.

After a while, she came back with a sea crystal. "Take that. This is a sea crystal, we have a lot in the water." The girl said as she gave him the crystal.

"Thank you." Aaron said and she squealed.

"I have to go! It's my twentieth birthday tomorrow." She waved and swam into the sea.

"Happy birthday." Aaron muttered and sat up, then he walked back to the ship.

Was dat cute?

Ciao Adios!