σLifeσ

Art by: Debcraft

The picture above is Aaron and Aphmau's outfits.

σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

σσσ Five Years Later σσσ

"Alina." Aphmau sighed as she picked up her daughter and walked towards her husband, who was standing at the front edge of his ship looking at the ocean.

Aphmau walked up to him and Alina giggled. "Daddy!" The little girl squealed and Aaron turned to his daughter and took her from his wife's hand.

"Hey there Alina." Aaron said to his giggly daughter as she started to ruffle his hair.

Aaron then turned her around and wrapped an arm around Aphmau.

"Ready to sail the seas?" Aaron said and Aphmau nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Yep!" She giggled and Aaron placed Alina on the ground.

The little girl ran down the stairs to Ein and his wife, Tatiana. As she was carrying her daughter, Tiffany.

Aaron chuckled and wrapped his hands around Aphmau's waist from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.

σσσ

"Ein!" Nana said as she ran up to Ein, who was holding goggles in his hands and looking out for Meteli.

He dropped the goggles and looked at her. "Yes KC?"

"Have you seen Zane around?" Nana asked and Ein pointed down the stairs.

Nana ran to her and Zane's room and got in. Zane was sleeping.

She giggled and walked up to him and kissed him, she soon felt him kiss back and she pulled away to see him awake.

"Well that's what I want to wake up to." Zane said as he caressed his wife's cheek.

Nana giggled, "Aww, well if that's what you want then okay." She said and Zane smiled.

σσσ

"Katelyn, see you wanted to go on a trip with Aaron and here." Travis said as he sat on the bed.

Katelyn ran up to him and hugged him tightly, "I love you Travis."

"I love you too." Travis said and Katelyn pulled away from her son's crying.

She walked up to his crib and picked him up, "Aww look he got his father's hair." Katelyn said and Travis walked up to them and kissed Katelyn's forehead.

"And his mother's eyes." Travis said as he looked down at his son.

σσσ

"Aaron I'm so excited!" Aphmau squealed as she ran around the ship.

Aaron caught her and held her in his arms, "Babe, calm down." Aaron said and Aphmau giggled.

"Thank you so much captain!" Aphmau joked and Aaron smirked.

"Captain?" Aaron said and Aphmau blushed and giggled.

Aaron chuckled and hooked her chin, slowly pulling her into a passionate kiss.

Well that's the end of the book! *rolls credits*

Hope you guys have enjoyed!

Ciao Adios!