σSecretσ

Art by: Vangora

σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

Aaron pulled away slowly looking down at Aphmau.

Aphmau then started to feel an enormous pain and she started to scream, Aaron held her in his arms while she was screaming in pain.

Her legs turned to a mermaid tail and the pain faded away.

Aaron looked at her in utter shock. "Wh-what?!" Aaron panicked and Aphmau gulped.

"I can explain!" Aphmau said and Aaron took a deep breath. Letting Aphmau explain.

"So.... You've been cursed to be a human, and you needed a true love's kiss to turn back." Aaron said as his voice cracked.

"Y-yes.... I guess this is goodbye then." Aphmau muttered and got pulled into a hug.

"NO! Don't say that, ever since I met you and I.... I liked you Aphmau." Aaron said and Aphmau pulled away.

"A-Aaron..... I-I like you too." Aphmau confessed as she blushed.

Aaron brushed her hair and sighed, "I have to take you back to the ocean Aphmau. To your home." Aaron said and stood up, picking Aphmau up bridal style. Walking to the beach.

He stopped in front of the water and dropped her in, she looked up and him then pulled him down to her.

She then kissed him slowly and passionately, it felt like this kiss would last forever. But nothing lasts forever.

They soon pulled away, they both had tears in their eyes. Aphmau then smiled and went back into the water, swimming away from Aaron.

Aaron stood up and saw something fall from his hair.

It was a small flower crown, but the flowers were in shape of letters.

I will be back. Soon.

Aaron cried as he read the message, he then wore it on his hand and started to walk away.

σσσ

A loud scream was heard from Aphmau as she saw her parents on the floor, with deep knife cuts on them.

Her mother had no pulse, but her father did. Barely.

Aphmau swam up to him and held his hand, "DAD! DAD PLEASE!" She screamed and her father slowly turned his head to her.

"Sweetie.... you made it." Zack muttered, Aphmau then saw him slowly close his eyes and his life to fade away.

She screamed again and looked at her mother's magic wand. She growled and grabbed it.

"I will avenge my parents." She muttered as she swam towards Tavari's house.

She swung her tail at the door, breaking it down and swimming up to Tavari and swung her tail at him.

"You killed them." She growled and he laughter and stood up.

"And what will you do?" Tavari said with a sly smirked and Aphmau smirked.

"Just because you use magic means that I don't." Aphmau said and used her wand at him, shooting him to the wall.

"You little." Tavari said and grabbed his golden knife.

A huge fight happened.

Tavari was on the floor, Aphmau had cuts everywhere and she was holding a deep crimson red potion bottle.

"This...." Aphmau said and splashed the potion on him, hearing painful growls from Tavari.

"Is a Wither Potion, you will die after a minute of you didn't make the Anti potion." Aphmau said and he started to swim around in pain, trying to make the potion.

"10.... 9...... 8...... 7...... 6......5 ...... 4...... 3....... 2..... Oh and. You can't make it, My mother is the one who created this spell and she has it. But now it's with me. Bye." Aphmau said as she saw him die.

She smirked and swam away.

"I have to get back to Aaron."

Ciao Adios!