σAlmostσ

Art by: Vangora

Play song

σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

After the dance, Aaron and Aphmau walked over to the balcony.

"That was awesome!" Aphmau said as she leaned on the balcony rail.

"Yeah, you're such a great dancer though." Aaron said and Aphmau blushed a little.

"I feel like Erin did that on purpose." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed.

"Yeah she did. Long story short, we had a bet that the first one that would get in a relationship will have to do anything the other person wants. So yeah we've been trying to get each other in a relationship." Aaron said and Aphmau laughed.

"Why?" Aphmau asked and Aaron started telling her the story.

σσσ

"Pfft Lucinda you're a lost cause!" Erin sassed as she flipped her hair.

"Erin we are here to make her feel better." Aaron said and Erin looked at him.

"Then what do you think I'm doing huh? I am making her feel better." Erin said as she crossed her arms.

"You're making fun of her." Aaron said and Erin snorted.

"Guys..." Lucinda said and they ignored her.

"You're no fun. I'm making her laugh." Erin said and Aaron groaned.

"More like you're horrible at relationship Advices." Aaron commented and Erin growled.

"You know what? The first one of us that would get in a relationship will owe the single one of us for a day! Deal?" Erin challenged and Aaron smirked.

"Is that a challenge?" Aaron asked and Erin smirked.

"Yes!" She said sternly.

"Guys." Lucinda said and they didn't look at her.

"Fine then." Aaron accepted and Erin smirked.

"You're so failing Aaron." Erin said and Aaron closed his eyes.

"Nope it's you." Aaron said and Erin looked at him.

"Well time will tell." Erin said and Lucinda sighed and teleported them out of her house.

σσσ

"OH GOD!" Aphmau laughed and Aaron sighed.

"Ugh... she can get so competitive from time to time, but she's my best friend." Aaron said as he turned to Aphmau.

They realized they were close to each other. Just millimeters apart.

Aphmau looked into Aaron's eyes, getting lost in them. Same did Aaron.

Soon, they started leaning in.

Ciao Adios!