σNightsσ

Art by: ???

σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

They kept leaning in, until their foreheads rested on each other.

Aphmau was a blushing mess, Aaron was lost in her eyes.

Suddenly, they heard a gunshot and screams. Aaron looked at the hall and saw four masked people with guns in their hands.

"Where is that Aphmau girl?" One of them asked. They sounded like Garroth.

Aaron got very angry and picked Aphmau up and climbed up to the roof. He placed Aphmau down and looked at the edge, seeing one of them on the balcony.

"I swear I heard a movement here." A guys said. Laurence.

Aaron tensed up and took a deep breath, he picked Aphmau up and jumped down on the balcony.

"I found her!" The guys said and Aaron smirked, he placed Aphmau down and picked up the guy from his collar.

"I know who you are. Laurence. Zvahl." Aaron said and Laurence was wide eyed.

Aaron smirked and threw him off the balcony, he turned to the others and one aimed their gun on Aaron.

Melissa ran and kicked the gun from his hand and threw it on Garroth's hand, causing him to drop his gun. She then pushed the two guns away and grabbed the last one and took their gun and tossed it away.

"How did you-" Garroth asked and Melissa smirked.

"Don't. Test a detective." She said then pulled out a gun."You three are under arrest!" She yelled fiercely and the three sat on their knees.

Soon, the three got taken away and Melissa cleared her throat. "You may now continue!"

σσσ

"Darn it! You were about to kiss her~" Erin whined and Aaron growled and gulped down his cup of beer.

"Will you shut up?" Aaron growled and Erin was frozen.

"Aaron what happened? Who was that masked guy?" Erin asked in a monotone voice.

"Garroth, Laurence, Fenrir and Jax." Aaron said as he poured himself another cup but Ein took the cup away from his hand.

"Nope! You will not have another one, remember what happens to you when you're drunk? Your eyes." Ein said and Aaron sighed.

"Give me the beer Ein." Aaron ordered and Ein shook his head.

Aaron then grabbed Ein's collar, "Give. Me. The. Beer." Aaron said and Ein froze and gave him the beer.

Aaron took it and gulped it all down, "Aaron stop drinking and go back home." Erin said and Aaron stood up and walked back home. He was drunk.

Aaron got back all dizzy, Aphmau got up from the couch and walked up to him.

"Hey babe~" Aaron said as he pinned her to the wall.

Aphmau flushed and pushed him away from her, "Aaron you're drunk." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"Who said that~" Aaron whined as he walked up to her but she grabbed him from his tie and got up to his room and tossed him on his bed.

"You're going to sleep. Cause I'll have to deal with your hangover tomorrow." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"I will not sleep until you come here and give me a kiss." Aaron said and Aphmau rolled her eyes and closed the door.

Aaron eventually went into a deep slumber.

Ciao Adios!

Keeper σAarmau AUσजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें