σCurseσ

Art by: Choco Senpai on Instagram

WOOP WOOP OBJECTIVE KILL TAVARI.

σσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσσ

"Dad! Mom!" Aphmau called as she got in her house, she saw her parents in their bedroom.

"Aphmau... we have to tell you something before the clock hits midnight." Zack started and Aphmau was confused.

"Huh? Why?" Aphmau asked and Sylvanna cleared her throat.

"Hija.... do you know the reason why we taught you about humans?" Sylvanna asked and Aphmau shook her head.

"That's because you're cursed." Zack said and Aphmau was wide eyed.

"What?!" She exclaimed and Zack swam up to her and rested his hands on her shoulders.

"To be a human at the age of twenty." Zack continued and Aphmau started crying.

"Who did this?" Aphmau's asked as her voice cracked.

"Tavari. An enemy of the family." Sylvanna said as she swam up to the two.

"And how can I turn back to a mermaid?" Aphmau asked and Zack looked at her with sadness in his eyes.

"A true love's kiss." Zack said and Aphmau was breathing heavily.

"Zack. It's 11:55!" Sylvanna yelled and Zack let go of Aphmau.

"Aphmau swim up to the surface and make sure no one knows about this until you find your true love. We taught you." Zack said and Aphmau nodded.

"Now go hija... we believe in you." Sylvanna said and Aphmau took of.

11:56

Aphmau got out of her house and was swimming to the shore.

11:57

She started to get tired, but she still kept up her speed.

11:58

Aphmau can see the ship barely, she started to smile but she was still swimming to the shore.

11:59

Aphmau reached to the ship, but she was at its front. She still needs to swim for a minute to make it to the shore.

00:00

She made to the shore, but suddenly she started choking. She went up to the shore and took a deep breath and threw herself on the sand.

She was struggling to breath, she was going through pain. She looked down at her tail and saw it slowly transforming to a pair of legs.

She was sweating and breathing heavily, she tried calling for help but she can't feel her vocal cords.

Then she felt light headed and passed out, the pain consuming her.

σσσ

Aaron got out of the ship and groaned, he looked to his side and saw the girl passed out on the beach. He ran up to her and took off his jacket, wrapping it around her and picked her up bridal style.

He looked at her limp body and started running back to his house.

He got inside and closed the door behind him, he ran up the stairs and placed her down on his bed and covered her with the covers.

He sighed and looked down at her with sadness, "What the heck happened to her?" Aaron asked himself and sat down on the couch that was in his room and let the darkness consume him, still worried about Aphmau.

Ciao Adios!