Friday, day 1 of 7

Despite knowing Yoongi hyung's (surprising) soft side towards the maknae, Jungkook still tries to produce as little noise as possible when entering the room. Padding lightly into the room with his sock-covered feet, he tiptoed to the opposite side of the bed where his hyung lay, still stuck in dreamland. Jungkook kneeled down at the side.

"Hyung! Hyungnim,wake up!" No reaction. Jungkook sighed taking in another deep breath before trying again.

He brought his mouth to Yoongi's ear before shouting " Yoongi hyung! Get up!" He felt Yoongi jerk a little in his sleep before raising a hand in an attempt to swat the annoying maknae away. Dodging the hand, Jungkook leapt up onto Yoongi's bed and unfortunately tripped against Yoongi's long and slender legs which caused him to slam face first into the wall. He stumbled backwards rubbing his sore and most probably bruised nose before proceeding to collapse on the bed. A tear slipped down his cheek and he felt a thumb brush away the stray tear.

Looking up he saw Yoongi looking at him with worry reflected in his eyes. Jungkook pushed him away before coming up with the worst excuse in the history of excuses.

"H-hyung, you're a-awake now, I needa go,um, because uh my cat(?) is dying and so urm.... bye!" Jungkook ran out and plopped himself at the dining table where the rest of the members were waiting.  "So.....How was it?" Jimin asked, smirking at the maknae. Jungkook felt his face heat up in embarrassment and never had he ever felt this strong urge to punch Park Jimin in the face.