Tuesday, day 5 of 7

Really, Jungkook was tired of having to climb up the same old steps to wake the world's most grumpy/lazy/coffee-loving/swaggy/grandpa-like hyung of his. He climbed up onto the bed, staying on all fours as he moved bring his body on top of his hyung. " Hyung looks so peaceful and cute like this...." Jungkook thought out loud as he glanced at Yoongi's closed eyelids, followed by his nose then his lips. Suddenly, a huge bang sounded through the house before following with a "Yah! Kim Namjoon!", this had startled the maknae, making Jungkook lose his balance before crashing into Yoongi, his lips unfortunately connecting with his hyung's.  Jungkook lay there flat on top of Yoongi not being able to move at all as he watched Yoongi's eyes flutter open before focusing on himself.  He could observe the shock and disbelief reflected in Yoongi's eyes. None of them moved staring into each other's eyes.  Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up and could imagine the blush on his face.

*Crash* "Kim. Namjoon. Get. Here. Now." a half growl and shout came from the kitchen, causing Jungkook to snap out of his train of thoughts as he scrambled off the bed and ran to his door locking it behind him. He slumped against the door and slid down against it, falling into a crossed legged position at the bottom of the door. He pulled his legs to his chest and buried his face in his palms feeling embarrassed. Now Yoongi hyung must find him disgusting.

Yoongi stood outside leaning against Jungkook's door listening to his dongsaeng's muffled sobs. Earlier on after Jungkook had ran out, Yoongi had gotten out of bed wanting to talk to Jungkook. But once he reached, he suddenly didn't feel so sure. He placed his hand on the door knob before dropping his hand again. Sighing, he was about to walk away when he heard Jungkook. The words that had slipped out of the maknae's mouth and the sobs he let out had tempt Yoongi to run in and hold the maknae, comforting him with words of encouragement and reassurance. But his feet were glued firmly to the ground, not allowing him to move. As the cries of the maknae grew louder, Yoongi felt pathetic. Not being able to comfort the one he cared and loved the most. And yet, neither had he been able to drag his feet away. Weak. Thats how he felt there and then. He walked to the door, pressing a palm to the door.

"Jungkook-ah," he whispered. "I don't and won't ever hate you. " He continued, his voice gradually getting softer as he spoke. He felt something wet on his face. He didn't understand why he was crying. Maybe it was from the fact that he felt scared. Scared for Jungkook. The maknae, he didn't know that Yoongi knew about him. Knew what he would do when he couldn't handle stress.

His heart clenched painfully in his chest as he just stood there, back against the door, stray and silent tears dripping down his face.