Saturday, day 2 of 7

Today's the last day, today's the last day.  The same thought kept replaying in Jungkook's mind as he trudged to Yoongi's room. Opening the door with a tiny crack, Jungkook peeped in. Seeing his hyung's still lying on the bed, his chest falling up and down lightly, Jungkook smiled lightly to himself. It had been ages since he saw Yoongi hyung look so at peace. Or so he thought. Climbing onto the part of the bed that Yoongi didn't occupy, he gently shook Yoongi's shoulders trying to wake him. That's when he noticed the beads of sweat that had gathered had his hyung's forehead and his tightly balled fists.

"Hyung........." Jungkook grabbed one of Yoongi's fist and started to rub the back of his hand in slow gentle movements. Pretty soon, Yoongi's hands uncurled themselves and Jungkook found himself sighing in relief. He was going to leave the room and explain to Jin that he was going to let Yoongi sleep in when he felt an arm wrapping around his waist and pulling him down to the bed.

The pillow muffled his cry of "hyung!". But soon he felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier.  The warmth radiating off Yoongi's body slowly luring him off to sleep. He wrapped an arm around his hyung and enjoyed being held in his embrace.

"Screw this, I am just going to sleep." Jungkook yawned before snuggling his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck.