Monday, day 4 of 7

This feels like a cycle

This feels like a cycle. Like something that will happen forever and ever and ever and ever. For an eternity. He racks his brains for solutions to wake his hyung, knowing that Yoongi wouldn't up easily by frequent shakes on his shoulders. Besides he prided himself on his creativeness and the golden maknae still needed to hold up his pride.

Getting off the sofa, he tripped over his foot and fell but grabbed the onto the side of the table. Regaining back his posture, he dusted off the invisible and non-existent dust and germs before heading to Yoongi's room, an idea brewing in his head. Striding over Yoongi, he wrapped his palms around Yoongi's ankles before slowly dragging Yoongi's ankles off the bed.

He felt Yoongi stir a little in his sleep and paid no heed to it and continued dragging his hyung until 3 quarters of Yoongi's body was off the bed, only leaving Yoongi's head on the bed, carefully cushioned by his pillow. Slowly and gently placing his hyung on the ground, Jungkook steals Yoongi's pillow and drags him around the room, ensuring knock into anything. It wasn't long after that, that Jungkook started feeling tiny punches against his sheen. Looking down, he saw Yoongi glaring up at him, his hands balled into fists, getting ready for his next attack on Jungkook's legs. Dropping Yoongi's legs with a loud thud and getting a groan from his hyung, Jungkook ran out of the room calling over his shoulder that breakfast was ready and that they had to leave soon.

Sitting up right, Yoongi tsked to himself about the maknae's cheekiness and trying to push away the fact that he had his full attention in the mornings. 

" Aish that kid. No respect for his hyungs whatsoever." Yoongi chuckled getting up. 

"Palli hyung! Jin hyung says that if you are not up fast enough, I get to eat some of your kimchi and egg roll!" Jungkook shouted, rapidly knocking the door and causing Yoongi to jump at least 30cm in the air and spilling the coffee Jungkook had left for him all over his hand. Wincing in pain, Yoongi immediately ran out of his room, passing Jungkook.  He entered the bathroom and let the cold water cool down his hand. 

"Congrats hyung!  Thats the fastest I ever saw you move in the morning!" The  maknae chirped, pretending to be oblivious to Yoongi's fuming state. 

" You really are a piece of Jungshit aren't you?"