Wednesday, day 6 of 7

Jungkook woke up, his eyes still a little red and puffy from crying so much yesterday. It was just a small thing, and yet, he still started bawling his eyes out. And well, losing control. He might have done something he shouldn't be doing. He looked out of the window. It was still dark. He didn't want to meet Yoongi, so he had set an alarm on his phone, afterall Yoongi would probably pass it back to him.

He entered the room and closed the door softly so as to prevent disturbing Jin hyung's and Yoongi hyung's sleep. He moved to Yoongi's bedside table and placed the phone down. Just as he was about to turn around and leave, his looked down at his hyung.

Yoongi's mint hair was covering his eyes slightly and the light coming from the tiny crack in the door helped illuminate his features making him look more charming than usual. Jungkook could see his sharp nose, pretty lips and clearly defined jawline. Jungkook gently sweeped Yoongi's fringe to one side, away from his eyes. He ran a hand through Yoongi's soft and silky hair enjoying the feeling.

"Jungkook-ah..." Jungkook stiffened thinking that he woke Yoongi. Slowly, he brought his hand back down to his side.

" Hyung... I-I" Stuttered before coming to a stop. Yoongi's eyes were still close. The rapper hadn't woken yet, he was just talking in his sleep? Jungkook blushed. Yoongi hyung was thinking about him? He brought his hand nearer to Yoongi's curious to see how it would feel like to touch and hold Yoongi's hand.  He gripped Yoongi's palm in his as he slowly entwined their fingers. He admired how their hands had fit perfectly in each other's clasp and how their pulse matched, beating together.

Jungkook was just staring at their hands when yoongi shifted in his sleep, burying his face in Jungkook's shirt absorbing his scent.  Unsure of what to do, Jungkook tried to pull away from Yoongi, but seeing as the rapper had no intention to move, Jungkook sighed and sat on the bed waiting for Yoongi to let go.

Slowly, he started drifting to sleep in Yoongi's warmth as the rapper wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, unconsciously pulling Jungkook closer and closer to him and onto the bed, like a giant rabbit stuffy. So, Jungkook wouldn't say that it was his fault that he fell asleep in Yoongi's bed.