Thursday, day 7 of 7

Stupid Yoongi hyung.

After he had woken up yesterday in Yoongi's embrace with his hyung's lips hovering slightly at his neck area, Jungkook wanted to slap Yoongi, as revenge and run away before his hyung could catch him.

Thinking about that memory made him subconsciously touch the area on his neck where he felt Yoongi's breath. Luckily for him, when he woke, the 2 hyungs in the room weren't awake yet.

Well, if you wondered why Jungkook had unmistakably imsulted Yoongi in his mind, was due to the latter's lack of common sense, at least according to Jungkook.

After his hyung had woken up yesterday morning, he had expected Yoongi to return him his phone. But nooo. In fact, his hyung kept his phone the whole day and Jungkook didn't dare to ask him for it.

Which means that he has to go into the room and wake his hyung up manually and bear the extreme embarrassment plus awkwardness. Oh yea, and to find his phone too.

Hence, this led to Jungkook climbing up the set of familiar steps leading to Yoongi and Jin's shared room. A part of him however, were elated as they wouldn't need to see the steps everyday anymore.

He trudged through the door not surprised to see Yoongi still asleep. He was about to ransack the room to find his phone when he saw it. Clutched tightly in Yoongi's grip.

He winced at how tightly his phone was being held. He swore that he could even hear his phone silently calling and begging Jungkook to save him.

Jungkook gently held the end of his phone which wasn't caught in Yoongi's hold and tried to ease it out. Eventually he managed to free his phone and celebrated.

However for the Maknae, while trying to get his phone back, he failed to notice his hyung smiling, eyes opening with a crack as he admired his precious dongsaeng.

Just when Jungkook was about to prance out of the room, Yoongi sat up and flung his arms around Jungkook, pulling him down onto the bed.  Jungkook squirmed in Yoongi's arms, trying to push Yoongi away. But Yoongi held him, not letting him go.

After realising that his plan to escape was hopeless, Jungkook laid still, allowing Yoongi to climb on top of him, flipping the both of them so they lay side by side.

The both of them stared into each other's eyes mesmerized in them.  Until Yoongi started tracing a finger from Jungkook's cheekbone to his jaw line. He gently cupped Jungkook's face in his palms before bring their lips closer. His free hand reaching down to grip Jungkook's lightly.

The whole time Jungkook laid still as he let Yoongi softly kiss his lips, treating him like a fragile porcelain doll. After a while, Yoongi broke the kiss and started stroking the maknae's hair while staring at him.

It was then that Jungkook broke out of his tense state and started moving closer to Yoongi, burying his head in the elder's chest, his head tucked underneath the rapper's chin.

Now petting his head softly, Yoongi felt satisfied watching Jungkook fall asleep in his arms.

Maybe climbing these stairs weren't so bad afterall