-chapter four-

-Keith-

Keith sighed, confused. "Lance is a ghost. He couldn't be cuddling me!" Keith thought as the older ghost boy was wrapped around him. "And besides, he'll probably find out what he needs to finish and then leave. It's not like he's here for you Keith, but what if he is, I mean he's pretty cute and- no! He's dead. I can't like a dead person. Can I?" Keith had a mental conversation with himself for what was around an hour before coming to the conclusion that he may like Lance.

The sun was just rising when he finally slept. Around noon is when he woke up and lance was standing at the foot of the bed, starring at the raven haired boy. "Ahh! Lance you need to stop doing this! Your a ghost remember?" Keith yelled falling out of bed. Lance laughed as the short male tried to get up. "I don't think that's what you thought last night Keith." Lance smirked. "You read my thoughts?!" Keith asked finally getting up. "I can't help it! It's what happens when ghosts sleep. Someone's thoughts become our dreams." Lance exclaimed throwing his hands in the air, causing a book to fly off Keith's shelf. Keith ducked as it flew past him and hit the window. "Thank goodness it's closed that's my favorite book," Keith sighed picking up a copy of 'The hunger games'. Lance rolled his eyes and left the room. Keith followed and walked to the kitchen. "Ghosts don't eat correct?" Keith asked pouring himself some lucky charms. Lance nodded. "Correct." Keith grabbed the bowl and sat at the table as lance sat next to him. "So today?" Lance asked as he watched Keith shove spoonfuls of the sugary cereal in his mouth. "I'm going to Pidges' -oh my friends don't know you! Uh is there a way for only me to see you?" Keith asked smacking his palm against his forehead. "This is, only you can see me cause you got my guitar." Lance said seriously. It took a bit for Keith to figure out lance wasn't joking since his tone is usually sarcastic.

After finishing breakfast Keith went to his room and put on a dark purple shirt with a red flannel around his waist and black jeans. He put on a red beanie to match and walked to the living room where Lance was hanging upside down from the ceiling. "What are you doing Lance?" Keith sighed, walking past him. Lance sighed at how unamused Keith was and hoped down. "Trying to make you smile, which have you noticed you rarely do?" Lance asked. "It's called not knowing your parents and having your brother raise you." Keith said in a rude tone. Lance cringed at his tone and followed Keith out the door.

At Pidges' Keith tried not to talk to Lance out loud. He did it by thought. "So Matt was ranting to me about how his girlfriend was ignoring him and he kept asking me about all this girl problem stuff and I kept telling him to ask you guys about it cause I have no clue about dating!" Pidge sighed, finishing her rant about her brother.

Hunk  looked at Keith. "I know nothing about dating either." He laughed. "Keith, your gay so you don't know and Matt doesn't matter anyway!" Pidge laughed. Keith blushed and took a side glance at Lance who wasn't making eye contact with him. Lance shifted from where he was to another spot in the room by the window. "Keith I'm getting a bit uncomfortable here." Lance said. Keith nodded slightly so the others wouldn't notice. "I'm gonna go, I have work to do" Keith said getting up. Pidge nodded and waved goodbye.

As Keith and Lance were walking back to Keith's, Lance looked at The shorter male. "S-so your gay?" He asked. "Keith blushed and nodded. "Yeah I take it you think that's either bad or..." Keith trailed off. "No it's good. I'm bisexual and I get if you're going through stuff." Lance nudged Keith's arm. Keith smiled and nodded. "Alright." They walked home in silence and when they got back Shiro was waiting outside the apartment. "Shiro? What are you doing here, you know you can just go inside!" Keith said a bit shocked. "Sorry I just got here and Coran told me to tell you that you're babysitting Allura tonight." Shiro chuckled. "W-wait your not?!" Keith asked. "No that girls a handful good luck, she'll be here at 6:30." Shiro patted his brother on the back. "Just don't kill her okay?" He said lightly. Keith rolled his eyes as he walked into his apartment. "Uh, Keith she can't see me and I'm pretty sure your gay thoughts of me won't help us communicate so what are we gonna do?" Lance asked stretching himself onto the couch. "Keith sat on top of his feet since he was a ghost and sighed. "Shoot, umm... I'll keep her occupied with something and then answer your question or whatever you wanna talk to me about?" Keith suggested. "Sure we'll try that, and if it doesn't work then just talk to me like your insane in front of a ten year old." Lance laughed sarcastically.