-Chapter eight -

Happy October! I'm so happy it's my favorite month of death!! Also Keith's birthday and Otabeks birthday so yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------

Keith was drinking a cup of punch when Lance appeared next to him. "Hey Keith!" Lance yelled. Keith spit out the drink turning to Lance. "Jesus Christ Lance can you not!" Lance laughed as Keith wiped his shirt with a napkin. Keith flared at him but then soon laughed along with him. "So what'd they say?" Keith asked. "Well, umm I can't really explain here." Lance mumbled. Keith looked at him concerned but nodded his head.

...............

After Keith had changed into comfortable clothes he walked into the living room where Lance was standing. "So what'd you wanna tell me?" Lance looked away and took a breath. "The only way is that you need to be willing to die."

"What?" Keith asked. "Well it's more like you need to be willing to kill," Lance looked away, "to kill yourself." He stifled a cry. "Keith you don't have to, people care about you, just let me go." Keith shook his head. "I care about you." He walked towards Lance. "Please don't make me choose." Keith cried. Lance shook his head. "I can't make you choose." Lance started fading as Keith took his hand.

Keith's vision blurred as a bright city appeared in front of him. "Keith! You can't be here!" Lance said shocked. "Lance I'm sorry it's just I-" Keith was cut off by a tall man with firey hair approach them. "You boys just like to make my job difficult don't you." He crosses his arms. "Sorry Mr. La Muerte," Lance lowered his head. "Now I've been reading the books, as I am an old god," he laughed," and it seems like this could work." He snapped his fingers at Lance who seemed to grow wings from his back. "The angels need more people to do their work and you'd be able to go to the living at anytime and be human." Keith stared at Lance who was smiling. He was able to be with him.

—————————————

Well that was crap, anyway stay tuned for more!