-chapter seven pt2 (the afterlife)-

I don't know why I chose that picture but I thought it fit with the whole afterlife thing. I'm not being rude and I honestly love Day of The Dead!

--------------------------------------------------------

Lance  felt his arms tingle as he appeared in his bedroom. His home in the afterlife.  He walked outside and breathed in the fresh sent of roses. "Good to be home." He sighed walking around. He was going to see Dios de la muerte -or the god of death.- As he walked through town he took time to look at all the different colors of the market stands and buildings. It was like any old town. Since it was created so long ago.

    He ran into some old family along the way. "Abualita!" He hugged his short grandma. "Lance what are you doing here? You should be with Claire and Max!" She put her hands on her hips. Lance cringed at the names of his mom and dad. "I know but they kicked me out a long time ago." Lance scratched the back of his neck. His grandma smiled. "Well I suppose your here to ask Dios de la muerte about a boy?" "How'd you know?" Lance asked shocked. "A grandmother always knows." She hugged him once more and sent him on his way. 

      Once Lance got to the home of the god of death he stood outside a giant building overlooking the city. He knocked on the door and it instantly opened. "Hello Mr. McLain." A voice boomed in the shadows. "Uhh, h-hi Mr. Er- Dios de la muerte." Lance said voice shakey. "Lance just call me Mr. la Muerte." The god laughed. Lance nodded and finally walked over to a tall man with firey hair and yellow eyes. "I- I have a question about something in the land of the living." The god nodded. "Yes alright." "Um so let's say, there was a human- er someone alive that you liked and liked you back. Would you be able to be with them?" Lance asked. "No I'm afraid not, only if this person were to die on their own accord. You may not kill or persuade Mr. Kogane to do such a thing understand Mr. McLain?" Lance nodded. "My records say that he shall not die until he's 85." He smirked. Lance shot him a glare. "And when was I?" He asked. The god looked at him with wide eyes. "97." He said through gritted teeth. "My point exactly, good day!" Lance bowed and disappeared back to Keith.