Chapter 5-Edited

*Regin POV*
**************************

By the time Cole was finished on telling my story, everyone was crying, including me. I can't believe someone actually cares.

Diana even pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. "Oh you poor, poor thing." she said while crying.

"Diana, please don't cry. "I said and she wiped her tears away and smiled sadly at me. Suddenly I heard growls.

"Rouge" I heard a female voice say, disgust lacing her tone. I snapped my head towards the door and saw 3 beautiful girls. They all had Glares on and they're eyes were black.

"Why is there a rouge here!" Demanded a girl with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was the one on the far left.

"Babe, Karleigh, Lola, this is Regin. She is joining the pack"Cole said.

"Oh"said the brunette whom I think is Lola?

"Regin this is Lola" he points to the brunette with chocolate brown eyes. I nod a tiny gesture of greeting.

"That's Karleigh" he pionts to a brunette with green eyes and I just nod again.

"And this is my mate, Lucy" He said and pointed to a girl with blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

"Hi" I said quietly. John came and wrapped his arms around Lola and Jake came and wrapped his arms around Karleigh.

"So I'm guessing you are all mates?"I asked quietly. They only nodded and stared at each other lovingly.

"Let's take a walk, Regin you want to come along?" Lucy questioned. We all nodded and went outside, not before I gave logan to Diana.

*The next day*

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!"

AAAAAHHH!!!" I screamed as I fell off of the bed. As I got up I saw Lucy (Coles mate), Karleigh (Jakes mate) and Lola (Johns mate) laughing their arses off.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This is Lucy,
Imagine her eyes are blue, if not I'll kill you.... I'm kidding, I'll only tryyy XD)

(Karley just imagine her with green eyes)