Chapter 16-Edited

**************************
*Regins PoV*
**************************
We were walking for a few minutes when he stopped.When I saw it I gasped."Do you like it?"He asked worried about."No"I said.His face dropped and he looked disappointed and sad."I love it"I said and smiled and looked at it in awe.He smiled looking like he won a million dollars and looked relieved.He guided me to the place and we sat down.
(The place just imagine it in the woods)

We talked for a while and went home later

We talked for a while and went home later.When we got home it was late and everyone was sleeping."Can I sleep in your room tonight?"River askes."Sure"I said while nodding.When we got to my room I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.When I finished I walked in my room and saw River making a bed on the floor."What are you doing?"I asked confused."Making a place for me to sleep tonight."He said."You can sleep on the bed I don't mind just don't get touchy."I said."k"He replied and put the blanket and pillows back on the couch."I'm gonna take a shower."I said and went into the bathroom, closed the door and locked it.I stripped and climbed into the shower.I washed my hair and body and got out.I wrapped a towl around myself and looked for my clothes.I frowned when I didn't see them.Damn must have forgotten to take them.I made sure the towl was wrapped tightly around my body and exited the bathroom.When I exited the bathroom I saw River on his phone.When i walked into the room his head shot up and I saw him looking at me with lust in his eyes."Ummmmm I forgot my clothes."I said nervously.His eyes became darker and he growled.Suddenly i'm pinned to a wal and River is kissing me.I closed my eyes and kissed him back."You have no idea how badly I want to take you right here Kitten."He said breaking the kiss."Nothing is holding you back."I said."Are you sure?"He asked unsure."Yes Im ready I forgave you a long time ago."I said and kissed him.He smiled and kissed me back hungrily.He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his torso.He walked to the bed and put me down removing the towl and I think you know what happened next.
**************************
Hey guys hope you guys enjoyed:). If you want to read what they did you can go read the deleted scene.

Peace out ✌🏽
~Evangilene