Chapter 14-Edited

**************************
*Rivers POV* (Suprise!!!)
**************************
I'm so glad Regin gave me a second chance. I know I hurt her by rejecting her but I was a man-whore in High school so what did you expect?. I told her to go get ready and left to go get ready. I got dressed and went downstairs to talk to the guys, We talked earlier and they gave me a chance, well at least after they all threatened me.
(His outfit)

"If you hurt her again I will personally Kīll you understand?"Cole said

"If you hurt her again I will personally Kīll you understand?"Cole said.I gulped but answered "Yes I-I won't"I said.We talked for a few more hours when Regin came down and she looked like an angel."Regin you look beautiful"I said and felt heat rise to my cheeks. Why the hell amd I blushing I never blush.She just smiled and looked down while blushing."Never hide that beautiful blush from me"I said and lifted her chin to look at me and kissed both of her cheeks which caused her to blush more.•Shes so beautiful I just want to mark her and have her carry my pups•My wolf Scar said (Idk if I already gave his wolf a name and if I did his new name is Scar.) •Me to but we have to be patient• I said. •*Growl* If you didn't reject her she should have been carrying our seventh pup by now but the you just had to screw it up didn't you• •Look I know a made a mistake but i'm trying to fix it now so shut up!•I said and yelled the last part to my wolf before cutting off the connection."River" someone said while snapping their fingers infront of my face."yeah"I said wile looking at who the fingers belong to and see that it was Regin saying that she called my name at least 5 times."Oh sorry I was talking to my wolf"I said."Ok" she said."come on lets go"I said while holding out my hand for her to take and leading her outside to my car abd holding the passenger door for her.After she got in I got into the drivers seat and we where on our way to the date area.

(Their car)

**************************Hope you guys enjoyed I just wanna say that if any of you hate that she's giving him a second chance I am going to say this, If ya don't like that they r going on a date you better suck it up or stop reading this book bc ...

Hope you guys enjoyed I just wanna say that if any of you hate that she's giving him a second chance I am going to say this, If ya don't like that they r going on a date you better suck it up or stop reading this book bc I am not re-writing this book just for you, this is my story and I will decide what happens ok? ok. once again Hope you enjoyed:).

Peace out ✌🏽
~Evangilene