Chapter 20-Edited

This song has nothing to do with this chapter I just put it on cuz I love it.
***************************Regins PoV*
I woke up to a rotten smell filling my nose.When I looked up I saw that we are in a cell with dead bodies and blood. When I looked infront of me I saw a face.Me being me screamed and the guy screamed and fell backwards on his arse.*Hiss* The guy got up after Hissing at me and slapped me. Vampire sheeeeettt."Uggghhh"I heard.When I looked to my right I saw Stacy waking up."Where are we?" She asked fear in her eyes."Ahhh finally the princess awakens"the guy replied.Hes gonna need a name.Hmmmmm... How about Twat! yeah I like that name."Hmmm how about we have some fun babe?" Twat said smirking."N-no l-leave m-me alo-one!"Stacy said crying.That made my blood boil.Twat ripped of her clothes which left her in her underwear.His eyes roamed over her body.Suddenly the door slammed open and a really buff dude came walking in smirking but when he saw Stacy he looked mad."What do you think your doing?!"Buffy asked angrily."N-Nothing B-B-Bos-s-s-s."Twat said stuttering.Sunddenly Buffy lunged at Twat and bit his neck killing him.I gasped and so did Stacy.When we gasped his head snapped to us.He looked at Stacy and hissed.Yes he hissed."Wh-What a-are-e y-you!"Stacy asked scared.His eyes softened and he walked to us and took the chains off."Im a vampire love."He said taking of her chains.He helped her up but She gasped and let his hand go."Mate"She said and he smiled."OHHHHHHH MY OTP MY OTP!!!!" I yelled while jumping up and down and fist pumping the air which made buffy chuckle and Stacy blush."Ummm guys can we go home I don't want to be here."Stacy said while looking down."NO MINE!"Buffy hissed."Uhhhh"I said."Maby he can come with us?"I asked unsure."Ya!"She said exited.Buffy..."OK WHAT IS YOUR NAME CUZ IM GETTING TIRED OF CALLING YOU BUFFY!"I yelled irritated but regretted it when I winced.He chuckled and said"My name is Xavier." "Ohhh it suits you"He smiled and held Stacys hand and walked to the door and was about to exit when I stopped them"Uhhh guys" They both turned to me."Yeah"Stacy said clueless."Uhhh hun your wearing nothing but your underwear."I said and blushed.*Hiss*"Shit forgot about that."She said while Xavier Hissed.

~Later~

We are leaving in a few hours since we can't leave yet due to someone being possessive *cough* Xavie, Stacy *cough*. Now Stacy has to walk around in Xavier's huge shirt and we've met the while pack I'm just gonna call it that since I don't know what they call it.Turns out that twat that almost raped Stacy was a guard who abused his mate, who wasn't really his mate since he stole her from her real one, I dunno how don't ask me."Let's go" Xavier walked in, Stacy behind him. "ok" I said excited. Me and Stace shifted and Everyone was amazed by our wolves since Stacy also has very rare eyes.I nodded in my wolf form and we took off running leaving nothing but dust behind. Once we arrived me and Stacy howled in return. The whole pack came running out and everyone huged us, The guys getting a little possessive."From now on I'm coming with you"River said. Greaaaattt. "Don't worry i'm never leaving you again."I said and smiled. River smiled back and crashed his lips on mine. Now i'm happy again.

**************************
Hey guys sorry for not updating in 2 days I was really busy me and my twin brother went from Britain, where we live,to visit our grandparents in SA.We had a long trip and I may not update for a few days bc me and my whole family are going to South Africa to visit my Sick Aunt .So sorry but I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter :)

Peace out ✌🏽
~Evangeline