Chapter 7-Edited.

*Regin at the top*
**************************

*3 years later.*

*Rivers POV* (suprise)

It's been 3 years, 3 f*cking years since Regin ran away.

My life is a mess, my wolf stopped talking to me he only speaks when he has to tell me how f*cking stupid I am for leaving my mate.

Raven has been a complete mess lately, he rarely ate, almost never speaks and blames himself since Regin ran away.

I just hope she's ok and that she will forgive me and come back to me. Hopefully she will but I don't know if she will forgive me.

**************************

*Regins POV*

It's been three years since I ran away from my pack and I have changed alot.

I become stronger, Prettier, I got better curves, thanks to the exercise and training I've gotten, My wolf got stronger and she started talking to me again!

Right now I was running through the woods in my wolf form.

"Regin, Lucy, Lola, Karleigh, Jake, John and A, pack meeting in my office. Mom, dad you too"Cole said through pack link.

"coming" We all replied in sync. Creepy. Once I got to the office, very late might I add, everyone looked fuming mad, including mom and dad. Yes mom and dad, after Diana found out about my parents Derrick and Diana decided to adopt me and Logan. I can still remember how shocked and happy I was.

•*flashback*•

After the celebration, I was talking to Lucy, Cole and to Stacy, Lucys sister which I met earlier. With Logan on my hip, I saw Diana and Derrick walking towards us with smiles on their faces, when Diana said something that made me smile so hard my cheeks hurt.

"We have been thinking, since you don't have any parents and you are so close to Logan, we think we should adopt you, What do you think? "Diana asked us with a smile on her face. I had tears in my eyes and I couldn't speak because of the lump in my throat so I just nodded while smiling and ran to hug them.

•*Flashback over*•

'What's going onnnnnn?" I asked dragging out the "n".

Everyone turned to Cole and he sighed, "we have to go help your old pack with the rouges. Council's orders." he mumbled I almost didn't hear him. Keyword being Almost.

"Okay"I replied. Everyone looked at me, shocked.

"ummmm why aren't you yelling at him yet?" asked Lucy curiously. I just shrugged.

"Maby because I want to see their faces when I show up" I said and smirked at the thought of seeing their faces when they see the new me.

They just grinned.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow early. John, Jake, Regin, Stacy you will go with me. The rest of you will take care of the pack for me and that will be all, thank you." Cole said and we all nodded our heads and went to the room to pack.

**************************
Hey guys what do you think of this chapter?
Hope you enjoyed

peace out ✌🏽