Chapter 11-Edited

**************************
*Regins POV*
*************************

I stood there, shocked. After he left I closed the door and leaned against the door while touching my lips. I can still feel the tingles. After a few minutes of touching my lips I scoffed, got up and went to bed.

*the next day*
**************************
The next morning I woke up early, took a shower and dressed in my training outfit.
(Her outfit)

After I dressed I met up with Stacy in the hall

(stacys outfit)

after we met up we went outside

"Stacy, Regin you will train the teenagers and alpha River." a voice yelled, probably

yay! *note the sarcasm*"John Jake you will tell the women and children what to do before the attack and I will train the adults."we all nodded."alrighty guys I will be training you with Stacy."
"Now,run for about 5 miles and then we will train you how to fight tomorrow"they all groaned."If you walk you will run for another 5mile got it!?"said Stacy. They all nodded."since when do we listen to you sluts!?"and that lady and gentlemen is the one and only Birlinia, also known as pack slut and queen B."ok thanks to Birlinia you will all run another 10 miles now go"I said and they all groaned but ran anyways.Me and Stacy ran with them to make sure everyone ran."Hey Regin can I talk to you?"Said River as he slowed down and ran beside me."*sigh* ok fine"I say and he smiles."Regin I'm so sorry for abusing you I....*sigh*I know you won't forgive me but let me just take you out just for tonight please!"He said while giving me puppy eyes.NO DONT LOOK AT THE FACE DONT YOU DARE REG....UGHHH!!! "Fineee."I whine."YAAAAAASSSS!!!!!"He screamed fisbumping the air and still running.Later that day I was walking to the kitchen to get some water when I hear someone scream."BOOOOOOOO!!!!!"Of course me being me screamed and fell on my but.R.I.P BUTT!!anywho when I turned my head to see who it was I saw my Brother laughing his arse off."D-did u-you j-j-just-t fal-l?!"He says between laughs."No I attached the floor silly!"I said."Backwards?"He asked still chuckling."I AM FRICKEN TALENTED OKAY!!!"I screamed and that only caused him to laugh again,I only huffed "yeah yeah laugh it up"I grumbled.Soon he stopped laughing and there was an awkward silence.He breakes that silence by sighing "look I know you hate me and all but I really want to be your brother again I...I'm sorry please give me a chance I'll do anything please!!"He said standing on his knees while he cried and I went on my knees infront of him and wiped his tears and cried softly. "okay I'll give you one more chance just please don't mess this up"I said."I won't I promise"He said "I should probably go to bed" "yeah night sis love you sweet dreams" "love you too bro night" I replied going to bed.Once my face touches the pillow I was out like a candle light.

**************************
Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter I made it longer for you today :).What do you think is going to happen??Do you think she should forgive River or not?
I SAY LET HIM SUFFER!!! lol i'm weird anyways love you guys

peace out ✌🏽
~Evangilene