Chapter 3

Taehyung held Jungkook and cried happy tears as he looked at his son's innocent face. "Thank you Jimin.." Taehyung whispered trying not to wake Jimin up. He heard a quiet knock at the door and he smiled. Hoseok got back in touch with them and he and Jimin became best friends again. They took time to talk and come close again. Yoongi (Hoseok's husband) worked with Taehyung and they also became close friends. Taehyung opened the door and sure enough..it was them. Hoseok squealed when he saw Jungkook. He also saw a sleeping Jimin so he staye quiet. "Omg he's so cute~" Hoseok smiled like an idiot and Yoongi also smiled sweetly. Yoongi took a deep breath and asked "how long ago did Jimin deliver?" Taehyung's expression turned worried and serious. "A little under 2 hours...he's out for now.." Taehyung closed his eyes and couldn't get the thought of his husbands screams and cries of pain. "I can't believe I even got through watching him in so much pain..." Namjoon and Seokjin were watching over Jimin and overheard him. "He made it...and now he's okay..." Seokjin brushed through his son's hair with his fingers. "I'm so proud" Seokjin smiled sweetly as he looked down at the boy he nursed as s baby. Taehyung and Yoongi's eyes softened while Hoseok couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook. Jimin started to shift in his sleep, his eyes fluttered open and he smiled when he saw Seokjin m. "E-Eomma...I did it.." Seokjin smiled and kissed Jimin's forehead.
"Yes you did Jiminnie" Namjoon held Jimin's hand and caressed it with his thumb. Taehyung walked beside Jimin and let him see their baby. Jimin couldn't keep in the tears. Taehyung let Jimin hold Jungkook and Jimin only smiled and cried. "Jiminnie..thank you so much" Taehyung smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek. "For what?" Taehyung put his arm around Jimin's shoulders and looked down at his son. "For giving me this beautiful child"