Chapter 4

Seokjin and Namjoon stayed the night so he wouldn't be alone when Taehyung had to go to work but Tae had taken two weeks off so he could watch over Jiminnie and his son.
Jimin was still asleep and Namjoon was holding Jungkook.
Taehyung caressed Jimin's hair.
Taehyung kissed Jimin on the cheek and looked at his son with sweet and loving eyes. " I won't let our son go through what we did..that's a promise.." Taehyung lovingly whispered to Jimin, who was still asleep. Jimin's eyes fluttered open and he slightly smiled. "Jiminnie..." Taehyung put his hand on Jimin's cheek and kissed him. "Where's Kookie?" Jimin became a little worried but Seokjin brought the newborn to his arms. Jimin smiled and a few tears fell. Jimin nuzzled their noses and he kissed his son's forehead. "I love you baby.." Jungkook reached his hand for Jimin's pinky and wrapped his little hand around it. Namjoon smiled big and gazed sweetly at the newborn.
Jimin sighed and closed his eyes. "Taehyung don't you have work??" He looked at Taehyung with worry and looked at the time. "It's okay I took the week off so I could take care of you and Jungkookie" Taehyung looked to Jungkook who was sleeping in his Eomma's arms. "I should go get breakfast though.." Jimin smiled and nodded. Taehyung kissed both his boys foreheads and left. Seokjin smiled at Jimin who was breastfeeding Jungkook. Namjoon was overly protective of Jimin. While Jimin was busy taking care of his son Seokjin hugged Namjoon. "Joon's..you've been extremely protective of Jimin and Jungkook..what's wrong?.." Namjoon let a tear fall. "I failed Jimin once..I won't let it happen again..." Seokjin smiled. "I know you won't.."