Chapter 6

"Minnie?!!" Taehyung made his way home as fast as he could once he heard what happened.

     Taehyung ran into the living room of his home and found his husband sleeping on the couch with their newborn baby also asleep in his arms. Taehyung took a deep breath and smiled to himself and sat down beside them.

     "God I'm so glad you two are safe" Taehyung closed his eyes I'm content.
     "Me to" a soft and sweet voice piped up. Taehyung opened his eyes quickly and was welcomed by his husbands loving eyes.

"Jimin!" Taehyung hugged the man next to him, being careful not to squish the baby he was holding.
   "Baby I'm so sorry I wasn't her-"                  "Tae you have to work..no one knew they were going to show up at our house and try to hurt me or Jungkook."
   Taehyung sighed and kissed his son's forehead."I can't wait to see Kookie grow up.." Taehyung ruffled Jungkooks hair. "Really? I just don't want him to grow up." Jimin said.
   "Well we still have plenty of time." Taehyung cooed.
              Jungkook started to stir in his sleep. Jungkook started babbling and reaching his hands toward his father.
        "Oh! Kookie wants dada?" Taehyung teased while looking straight at Kookie.
       Jimin handed Taehyung the little boy and automatically Kookie started babbling and holding onto his Tae's shirt as if he was telling his father about his day.
          "He's gonna grow up to be a beautiful boy.." Jimin said as he watched his family come together.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! I'm hoping to TRY and update sooner and there will be another chap tonight so be ready!