Chapter 7

So this is going to be a time lapse of Jungkook growing up so we can get some juicy action~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jungkook 5years old

Jungkook was sitting on the couch watching cartoons with his father. It was on kind of a scary scene even for a cartoon and Jungkook was holding onto Taehyung for his dear life.
        "Dada? Are the monsters gonna get me to?!!" Jungkook asked while tears cascaded down his face.
Taehyung panicked but hugged the toddler.
          "No monsters are gonna get you. I promise. Dada will protect you from them." Taehyung put the most genuine smile on his face.               "Just l-like *hiccup* you p-protected M-mommy?"
Jungkook wiped his tears away.
      Taehyung tried his best to keep it together. "Y-yeah..just like I protected mommy.." Taehyung's tears let go.
       "Tae! Why are you letting Kookie watch this?! It's scary! Look even your crying! Get it off now!!" Jimin scolded the boys.
        "Looks like mom caught us"
Jungkook laughed. Taehyung sighed. "Yeah.."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
15 years old
"Mom!!! MOM!! WAKE UP!!" Teen Jungkook yelled in disparity.
        Taehyung ran at lightning speed into the living room where his son was holding his unconscious lover in his arms. Jimin had flood running from his nose.
         "Jungkook! Unlock the car and I'll get your Eomma in the back!!" Taehyung took Jimin from the latter's grasp.
       Jungkook nodded and raced to the car, unlocking it and starting it.
     "Please lord..help me.."
————————————————
Taehyung and Jungkook sat in the waiting room. Jungkook crying a river and Taehyung just trying to stay strong for his boy. Jimin was suffering brain cancer but they had caught it early so he was taking chemo to help him.
    The doctor called Taehyung's name and the two boys flicked their heads up.
        "Where is my husband! Is he okay?!!!" Taehyung shouted in the doctors face. "I'm sorry..he suffered a severe brain aneurysm and will have to be hospitalized for a few weeks..maybe even months.." The doctor sighed and showed them a picture of what Jimin's brain looked like.
     Jungkook put a hand over his mouth to silence his cries. "Oh god...he can recover though right?" Taehyung asked needing to know if his lover could pull through.
     "It'll take some time..a lot of time..but yes..I'm extremely positive he will make it." The doctor vibrantly said. "Thank you."
————————————————
Yoongi and Hoseok were informed of the incident and rushed quickly to the hospital. "Jimin!" Hoseok power walked inside the hospital room. It was relatively big, but very dark.
       "Yoongi? Hobi?" Jimin's squinted. "It's us.." Hoseok said when he sat down and held Jimin's hand. Jimin smiled and curled his fingers to hold Hoseok's hand.

     (Quick note Yoongi is a bottom. So if you can't tell then...you will soon)

"What did the doctor say about his condition?" Yoongi whispered to Taehyung. Tae closed his eyes. "Aneurysm..the doctor is afraid it might turn into cancer though..." tears ran down his face. "Tae.."           

       Yoongi put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "Yoon..I'm scared.." Taehyung opened his eyes and faced Yoongi. Tears cascaded down his eyes and he turned back to look at his lover who was caressing their sons face. 
         "Taehyung. Jimin's been shot survived a coma and gave birth to the most savage kid I know" Taehyung looked at Yoongi strangely. "What does that mean-" "it means your husband is strong and can get through anything." Yoongi tried to calm the crying adult baby beside him. "Yeah..we'll see.." Taehyung whispered.
       "Don't think like that! He will make it" Yoongi persuades.

        "M-mom your o-kay.." Jungkook sobbed when Jimin put his hand on Jungkooks face. "Kookie, don't cry..I love you, and you know I'll be right at home in no time.." Jimin spoke in a soothing voice.
      "I know..just..don't scare me like that ever again..I thought me and dad would loose you" Jungkook said, trying to keep his tears to himself. Jimin smiled sweetly and kissed Jungkooks forehead. "I'll never leave you"