Chapter 8

Jimin was forced to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks before he was released home.
He did undergo a surgery to get to tumor out and so far it was successful but the doctor did say he'd need another surgery to get the rest of it out.
Jungkook brought a change of clothes and some tan Birkenstocks.

(Ok those things are pretty fuckin ugly but I broke my toe so I have to wear them rn and they're comfortable af)
Taehyung and Jungkook has been smiling suspiciously and when Jimin came out of the bathroom in his change of clothes,which by the way was
Grey converse sweatpants ( what I'm wearing rn and omg they have a back pocket they so nice👌🏼👌🏼)
A white t shirt
And Jimin's wedding ring.
"Why are you two all smiley?" Jimin asked.
Jungkook just kept smiling and hugged his mother "I love you mom"
Taehyung basically had a heart attack and Jimin stroked his sons hair.
"I love you too Kookie"
Taehyung wiped his invisible tear and laughed. "Your parents are at the house freaking out"
Jimin nodded. "Let's go home"
Jimin was the first out the door so Jungkook and Taehyung threw each other creepy smiles.
————————————————
"Now hold on before we walk in the door mom.." Jungkook turned as they walked onto the porch.
Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.
"We have a surprise" Taehyung rested his hands on Jimin's shoulders. "Close your eyes"
"Uh oh" Jimin said as he closed his eyes.
Jungkook opened the door and Tae led Jimin into the living room. "Aaaannnddd...open."
Jimin opened his eyes to see both of his parents holding..
"CATS" Jimin ran and sat cris cross in front of his parents and started petting the two kittens.
"They're beautiful and they're small and they're both mine now" Jimin said like a kid.
Taehyung started laughing and Jungkook sat by Jimin and started petting them too.
"Did you already name them?" He asked. "No, we wanted to leave that up to you" Jungkook said, focusing on the kittens.
"Then the orange one will be link..and you.." Jimin said looking at the calico. The calico seemed like the lazy one who wanted to be held all the time. "You can be Helga" Taehyung and Jungkook frowned.
"Helga? What kind of name is that?" Taehyung said.
Jimin fumed "well excuse me! Helga Hufflepuff is the founder of the Hufflepuffs everyone knows that but NO~!" Seokjin laughed so hard he almost popped a vein.
Namjoon huffed.
"Freakin Hufflepuffs-" "APPA!"
Jimin yelled.
Jungkook put on his poker face. "I'm a Gryffindor.." Jimin stopped everything he was doing and hugged Jungkook.
"At least you're not a Ravenclaw.."
Namjoon gasped. "I'm a Ravenclaw!" Jimin smiled
"I know."

Jimin

Jimin.loves.cats._.
Look at this baby! His name is link and I'll have a picture of our other cat Helga tomorrow but I'm cuddling link right now 😊🐱
Comments
Rel_kimTae
Your welcome baby
Ironkook
Mom...can I cuddle link now..@Jimin.loves.cats._.
Soft.Min.Yg
Ima come steal your cats
Your_Angel
Baby I'll get you a cat if you want
@Soft.Min.Yg
Click to see more comments..