Chapter 3 - Beetle

After paying for our clothes, grabbing some pretzels and exiting the mall, Meredith and I head out to the parking lot where my new Volkswagen Beetle was parked.

I had just received it as an early birthday gift from my parents. Even though I had been wanting that car ever since it had come out, I hesitated to accept it as a gift from them. But, knowing my parents, they woudn't take no for an answer.

Meredith said her mom had dropped her to the mall on her way to work so I offered to drop her home. 

"It's okay. I have a ride." Meredith said with a smile.

"Who? Oh my god Mer, don't tell me your still dating Caleb"

"I am." she said looking at the ground.

"Even after you caught him kissing Trinity?"

"What can I say, I don't like breaking relationships with people, and anyways, he apologized and literally went down on his knees begging for me to forgive him. Now who can argue with that?"

"Hmm" I said with concern, "Well, I hope you made a good decision because you never know what-"

"Bethers please, I think I know what i'm doing."

"Okay, I just care for you, thats all" I said. "I know, i'm sorry. And I do too." she said with a faint smile on her face.

I heard an engine of a car nearby. I quickly turned my head to look at where the noise was coming from. I saw a car speed towards Meredith and I. I was shocked when the car stopped with a skid just a few inches from us.

"Hey!' Meredith and I said in unison.

The drivers side door opened. A tall dark haired man stepped out closing the door behind him. He walked up to me and smiled.

"Matt?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

 It's really late thats why I couldn't write alot but ill surely update tomorrow!

Sorry its short(300 words)but this is just a filler!

btw whos matt???

xoxo, amber

Comment/Vote/Follow