Chapter 4 - Boyfriend

Bethany POV

"Matt?"

Oh ma gawd. What is happening. Oh my god.

"Hey Bethany" He says with a small smile on his face,  the one that I had loved and then despised for years.

"Hi Matt. What are you doing here, I thought you, um?" I ask looking confused.

"Yeah, I know." Matt interrupts, his smile lessening after every word.

How am I even standing near him? When did this happen?

Right as I realize this, my mood changes and I cannot bear his presence any longer. I turn around and walk away. 

"Hey where are you going Beth? I wanted to talk to you." Matt grabs my wrist and pulls me making me turn around in annoyance.

Now he was really irritating me. Meredith is just standing there with her mouth open probably wondering who this maniac is. 

"You surely didn't want to talk to me after you left me, all alone. At that time I thought you were my friend, I thought you actually cared. I thought that you felt the same about me the way I felt about you. You even said you did. I can't even count the number of things you lied to me about. You said you understood me, you said you loved me back, you even said you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me."

A tear trickled down my cheek and before I knew it I was full-on sobbing like a new born baby.  What was wrong with me, I never cry. I didn't even cry when my brother-

Just thinking about it makes me cry even more. Why did Matt have to come back? Right when everything was going great, he just had to come back into my life. Has he?

"Beth please don't cry. I-I didn't mean to do what I did. Please just let it go, it was in the past." Matt said, with his voice growing louder.

"How can you be so insensitive about this? We were best friends throughout middle school and high school! I told you all my secrets. Even the deepest, darkest ones. I trusted you and you just proved me wrong again Matt!"

Again, I was bawling my eyes out in the middle of a parking lot, in front of my best friend who dosen't even know what Matt and I are arguing about. I guess I forgot to tell her. Not that I didn't want to, I just never thought about it after I met her. She made me feel confident again. One of the reasons I love her so much is her ability to do just that.

I was suprised when Meredith spoke up, "Look, Max or whatever your name is-"

"It's Matt" He interrupted

"Okay, Matt, I don't think its nice to go around and make girls cry. Especially this one. So I think you should just back away right now other wise i'm gonna call Bethanys' boyfriend. And trust me, you don't want to get him angry."

What? Boyfriend? What? I dont have one? What?

"Um Meredith?" I say quietly so only she can hear it.

"B-boyfriend? Beth, you have a boyrfriend? Who?" Matt exclaims. Is he jelous?

"Yeah, Who?" I say to Meredith.

"If you must know everything Mr. Screamypants, She's dating Niall Horan."

What?

_____________________________________________________________________________

whaaa? meredith wat u duin gurl?

oh my god.

sorry i havent been updating in FOREVER! I caught the flu and i couldnt even get up. Like, I would sleep on friday and get up sunday. That bad. I know. DONT HATE ME.

But heres your update! I hope you like it and btw where is meredith going with this?? ohhmaagerd! 

chill amber, chill.

Anywho, my new semester at college starts in June so I might not be able to update as frequently as i used to. *readers slap amber* Okay okay , i havent updated but i was sick guys,cut me some slackkkk.... waaaaawaaaaa....

And Matt is Josh Hutcherson!!... 

So anyways... bye!

xoxo, amber

Comment/Vote/Follow