Chapter 5 - Surprise

Bethany POV

Matt staggered back and glared at Meredith.

"I know you’re probably lying about that Mer-e-dith." He rolled his eyes.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately door-matt?" Meredith replied as fast as a firing shot. "You must be the icon for hypocrisy."

Matt doesn't reply.

 "What? Say something? Cat got your tongue."

"This isn't over." mumbling under his breath, Matt storms off.

As soon as his out of sight, I turn to Mer, "Are you insane? What do you think you are doing? How did that even enter your mind?” I turned on my heel.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She said to my back.

“Oh I don’t know? Help me chose. Riding dinosaurs or meeting the Pope.”

Sarcasm = Life

“But you’re my ride.” Meredith said. I groaned.

“Weren’t you leaving with Caleb?” I said, thinking back to the conversation we had about him.

Hot boiling anger coursed to my veins. Honestly, cheaters, who do they think they are? Going around behind our backs and be with other girls. Isn’t one enough? I must have visibly shown some of my anger, as Meredith stepped back a pace or two.

“Don’t be mad.” She said “Besides, I’ve got 2 surprises for you.”

“What are they?” I was surprised that even after what I said she would actually talk to me. I know I get out of hand sometimes but I can’t really help it. I mean, I am human beings and we all have our faults.

“You will be like, what! Meredith you didn’t have to. You’re my best friend and I only need you-”

“Meredith,” I interrupted her continuous babbling session, “What is it?”

“ Firstly, I got us 2 tickets to…”

“To where?” I asked impatiently

“A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!” Meredith exclaims.

“What! Oh my God Meredith! You didn’t have to. You’re my best friend and I only need you to be with me! I told you before!” I said purposely in shock.

Meredith throws her head back laughing. “ I actually said those exact same words!”

 “You know me girl.” I said with a smile,"Oh my god I totally have to tweet about this!" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened the twitter app. I quickly tweeted that I was going to the concert in Cali and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I tagged Niall, obviously.

"And secondly," She said while pulling something out of her purse, "I got you the Midnight Memories album!" It made sense now. Thats why Meredith was at the mall! 

"Oh My gosh! Thank you so so so much Mere! I love you!" and I gave her a quick but tight squeeze.

The album was perfection and Niall looked so cute on the cover with his Wisconsin Badgers tee shirt.

_____________________________________________________________________________

OMG how was that for a chappie? It was co-written by one of my great friends, Anushka. You could follow her on Tumblr at @anushka231.

Shes an amazing writer and hardcore fangirl (*_* )

So anyways, cliffhanger much? (*_^) lol that was supposed to be a wink-wink. ;)

Oh well, im going to be updating everyday from now on :D

Well, maybe.... haha, ;).

Btw ive made an IG account for this story to update you guys on when im publishing and little sneak peeks :)

And who likes the new cover???!! I made it... :D

it literally seems like theres a smiley face at the end of every sentance... :P

Well.... bye... OMFG HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER FOR IF I STAY.... oh my god...asdfghjkl...!!

GTG fangirling.

xoxo, amber.

Comment/Vote/Follow

:)