Chapter 6 - Husband

Bethany POV

After a giving Meredith a lecture about Caleb, I dropped her home. I then drove to my place and parked the car in the driveway. I walked up to the decorated front porchand took the house keys out of my jacket pocket. They had a keychain of a butterfly on it. My mom got it for me on my birthday and I absolutely loved it.

I turned the knob of the door and enter the house. The sweet smell of lavender arose in my nose and I smiled because it was so pleasant. My mom wasn't home yet. She told me in the morning (who else thought of SOML?!) before I left that she had to stay out late for work stuff. I figured that I would just sleep most of the time she was gone and do my homework and all that but I remembered I had a haul video to upload.

I laid out all the things I had bought today and turned my camera on. At the end I mentioned that I was going to the concert as well so if a Motavator wanted to meet me, they could. I uploaded the video and drifted to sleep with sights of blue eyes and blonde hair in my dreams.

.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guysssssssss how did you like this chapter? If you liked it make sure to vote! And please check out my Instagram account @_internationalstyles_ for cute edits and for news about the books and when I'm gonna update and all that jazz.

Okay well I guess that's it.

Bye

xoxo, amber

Comment/Vote/Follow