Chapter 7 - Dreams

Bethany Mota POV

"So what now?" I asked Matt. We just finished our science fair project and we had hours to kill before his parents came home. "Beats me." He replied shrugging slightly.

I sighed and got off the edge of the bed. My throat was parched. We came home at around 3:00 from school and went strait to his house to finish up the project. I don't know about Matt, but I didn't even have a drop of water from the time we got here till now. And it was 6:03. 

Matts parents were out for a business dinner and said they would be home till like really late at night. Matt told me not to worry if it got super late because I could just stay over.

I went to turn the knob of the door to exit his room to head to the kitchen for a glass of water when a strong arm pulled my waist, spinned me around and slammed my back against the door.

"Matt, what are you doing?" I asked. I mean can't a girl know what a guy is doing 4 centmeters away from her face? Like damn.

"I figured out something we could do with our free time" He smirked.

I raised my eyebrow and asked,"Yeah? Like what?"

My 'seductive' voice, if I even had one, was a complete fail and turned out to be way to low. He just chuckled slightly before smashing his lips onto mine.

At first I was surprised and once I realized what was actually happening, I played along and kissed back. Our lips moved in sync and by this time Matt had wrapped both his arms around my waist. I smiled into the kiss and tugged at the roots of his hair.

Butterflies were going wild and I loved this feeling whenever I kissed him. It was a feeling of love, something everyone thinks they know what feels like, but actually dosent. You need to feel it to believe it, or atleast thats what I think.

I think.

Matt lifted me off the door and to the edge of the bed. Our lips never  left eachothers contact and my arms found thier way to his neck. I leaned down on the bed and he followed. He pulled the kiss apart and flipped me over which ended up being me straddling his waist and his hands holding my waist, keeping us together. He gave me a develish smirk which I loved oh so much. 

 I pulled Matts shirt off his body while his hands made thier way to the hem of my shirt.

We both knew where this was leading towards. And we both liked it.

It was my first time doing something as intimate as this. I was a bit clueless but atleast I knew what goes where. (Thank God).

He pulls my shirt off of my body

_________________________________________________________________________________

omg hi guys. NO IM NOT DEAD LIKE JESUS.

smutty,smuttness.

*throws gallon of holy water* ;)

so how was that for a chapter? I know it was late but I swear to god guys you dont know how much homework ive been getting and the desktop that was in my room got shifted in the hall so now i cant write because who wants to write a sex scene while thier parents are watching Marley and Me or somthing, I know i wouldn't.

SORRY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES. TO ERR IS TO HUMAN OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

btw spoiler alert, AGUSTUS DIES lol yeah.

okay im gonna try to update my stories now and sorry becuz this has just been a heck of a week and ive been holding up so much you dont even know i swear to bejeweled bejesus.

SO ANYWHAT, byeaaaaaaaaaa.

btw follow me on instagram at @_internationalstyles_ for cute edits and notifications on when im gonna edit because im pretty sure you guys need to know like lol... And yeah.

kkkkkkkkk.

BYE! 

xoxo, amber.

Comment/Vote/Follow

lol this whole chapter was in italics because it was her dream slash flashback so yeah....

want more smut? 30 votes

want a FAST update? 27 votes 

want a slap? hmmm.... ;)

lol k bye for realsies.